Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Time for an upgrade!! What end table humidor should I get??

This is a discussion on Time for an upgrade!! What end table humidor should I get?? within the Cigar Accessory Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; I have outgrown my 100 count and 50 count humidors. So I want to purchase an end table humidor. I ...

Young Puffer Fish

Time for an upgrade!! What end table humidor should I get??

I have outgrown my 100 count and 50 count humidors. So I want to purchase an end table humidor. I am using Tupperware and Bodega packs for my overstock, but I want everything in one place.

My wants are:
    I want it to be a nice piece of furniture that I can have out in the open.
    I want to be able to store entire boxes, but I would only ever had 1-4 boxes at any given time.
    I want drawers to store singles
    I want a top so I can put my 100-count on top of the end table.

I was looking and cheaphumidors and found the Montegue End Table (sorry cant post links yet). It looks very nice but is pricey. However, I intend to need storage of over 1500 sticks (famous last words, right!!!) so this would probably be a lifetime purchase so I can see spending a little more now then more later.

The other one is the Lauderdale (no link). It is much cheaper but it sounds like people like it.

My question is....is it worth the extra to get the Montegue or should I save money and get the Lauderdale?? Or is there a better one that I havent mentioned??

Aw, You just made me ink defetis's Avatar

Re: Time for an upgrade!! What end table humidor should I get??

tampa sweethearts go there, 3000 ct end table WTG

Aristocrat, end of discussion!

Quote Originally Posted by MDSPHOTO View Post
    Aristocrat, end of discussion!
    I second this