Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Ronson JetLite Torch Lighter

This is a discussion on Ronson JetLite Torch Lighter within the Cigar Accessory Reviews forums, part of the Cigar Accessory Discussion category; First off, this short review is dedicated to CS member bobarian for providing the lighter. I couldn't find any at ...

Ronson JetLite Torch Lighter

First off, this short review is dedicated to CS member bobarian for providing the lighter. I couldn't find any at local Wal-Marts. He was kind enough to send me one.

I was really surprised by this lighter. It's a very simple and basic lighter that gets the job done time after time. It lights up on first click. The top opens/closes very solid and crisp. It has all the standard features: adjustable flame, re-fill/purge port, etc.

It beats the hell out of my Nibo and other cheap lighters costing 2-4x as much.

As you can see, this lighter is built like a TANK.

Verdict:

So far, I'm very happy with this lighter. For $3-5, this is possibly the best lighter/deal out there. I plan on picking up a few more if I can find them. If any of you guys don't have one, go out and get one. Hell, for the price get a couple.

Re: Ronson JetLite Torch Lighter

Full grown Puffer Fish BlackDog's Avatar

I found them at a nearby Walmart. For not too much more than the price of a Bic, they are a great deal. Time will tell how well they hold up, but my first impression is good.
    "If this place goes to the hell, please don't let it be by our collective hand. That would be sad, and moreover, it would be a shame." - Shilala

They also have them at Rite Aid.............

I am not a fish!

Glad you like it, hope you torched up something tasty.
    [SIZE=5]
    [/SIZE]

Young Puffer Fish

Thanks for the heads up all, didn't know that Walmart carried these...checked them out today and there were plenty there. Picked a couple up since my Colibri lighter is finicky at best

I ran across the display in my local wally world awhile ago and for $3 decided it was worth a shot. Been using it for awhile now and I've had no problems. It's good that it's cheap and effective, but also available 24-7 even in a small town like mine.
    "I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. ...a spot of fire alive in his mind...." - Ayn Rand

It is the best $2.94 I ever spend on a lighter, I loose them all the time and give them away and they are simply great
    " Fish Hard, Sailfast, Shoot Straight, and save time for the Important Things In Life "

Looks like its time for me to get a few more.. I lost one, and my other one finally decided to stop staying lit... Oh well, I've only had them for 2 years! Most reliable lighters I've ever had, and the price makes them THAT much better!
    Scott

For cigar reviews, news and more: http://www.cigarchoice.net

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDog View Post
    Time will tell how well they hold up, but my first impression is good.
    I've had a few for 2 or so years now and they have worked excellent so far... I use Vector fuel as a precaution.
    "Never trust a MassHole offering to send you anything..."

Maturing Puffer Fish newmanium79's Avatar

I am curious about this lighter now that I've read this post. I have a colibri which has been pissing me off as of late and not lighting up properly so I am in the market for a replacement. Thanks

Fly Eagles fly!

Maturing Puffer Fish Full_Metal_Humidor's Avatar

i had to get mine online, because the really crappy walmart by me didn't have any of these. they just had really crappy cheapo zippo rip-offs. and the employees were all confused when i asked them if they had torch lighters and i even added "the ones you would use for cigars and such" but they were still confused and i think they were thinking that i wanted a "big blow torch"

Not Here

Quote Originally Posted by dunng View Post
    I've had a few for 2 or so years now and they have worked excellent so far... I use Vector fuel as a precaution.
    Going on over 2 years for mine and it still lights on the first click every time. I use plain old cheap Ronson fuel in mine.
    BIA!!!

Come get some!!!

Canadian Tire (in Canada) sells the Ronson Jetlite for $12.99. They also sell this one, which is what I have, for $9.99. I have found that it works pretty good.

Young Puffer Fish DoubleTrouble's Avatar

I can't find these any where in the Louisville area?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast