Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Boom's Draw Tool (Review)

This is a discussion on Boom's Draw Tool (Review) within the Cigar Accessory Reviews forums, part of the Cigar Accessory Discussion category; Originally Posted by late2web I am looking to buy 1 of these tools for my husband for Christmas. How would ...

Disinterested

Re: Boom's Draw Tool (Review)

Quote Originally Posted by late2web View Post
    I am looking to buy 1 of these tools for my husband for Christmas. How would one contact the maker? Thank you in advance for any help.
    Just scroll up to post 3. All Troy's contact info is there on his business cards.

They are awesome and make the perfect gift for the cigar smoker.

I love mine. Got the cocobolo as well. Used it a few times in Iraq, but now that ihave my rh at 65 I haven't had any more problems. As far as nubber, I now us my cob. but you never know when you'll need a good draw tool it nubber. Now if I could get one of jenadys nubbers and a smelvis flashlight I could die a happy man.

Ohh, and thanks for the review. If anyone is wondering about the tool, you will be happy you got it, especially from troy.
    People say motivation doesn't last ... neither does bathing. Thats why we do it everyday.

No longer a community member.

I can't wait for mine, it should be in tomorrow or the next day *spaz*

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Cigary's Avatar

UPdate on this...I finally sent my old one back to Troy for some "retooling" and am already getting the shakes for not having it for my smokes tonight. I know in my head I will be better off for having the new and improved Nubber but I never realized how much I depended on that thing esp. when I don't have a spare.

Be gentle with it Troy...I miss that sucker and hurry and send it back.
    A mind is like a parachute...it works best when it's open.

I think you made it through with out with out too much withdraw!!!!

Great review. I just got mine recently. This is a fantastic tool, with gorgeous workmanship, it oozes quality. I was skeptical that the flutes would do much, but they are quite sharp and do a wonderful job of cutting small shreds of tobacco from the interior of the cigar. It opens the draw up just right - enough to be able to enjoy a cigar that would otherwise make my face cave in, but not so much as to make the draw too loose and smoke too hot.

Thanks again for the great tool, Troy!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

I love mine, nothing but praise for these! Thanks, Troy!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Cigary's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Boom View Post
    I'll send you the bill from my psychotherapist. I used the longer one tonight ( new one with the hooks...yeah baby!!!!!!! ) Chicken Dinner....
    A mind is like a parachute...it works best when it's open.

No longer a community member.

had mine less than a week and its already saved a $9 cigar. payin for itself!

Central Cali Cigar Crew falconman515's Avatar

I met up with Troy about 2 weeks ago here at our local cigar shop and had a great time meeting a local BOLT and bought one of these from him as well.

I have used it once thus far and I'll tell you what a difference? I had smoked a Gurkha Beauty that had a very tight draw a bout a week prior and then the last I smoked after using Booms tool it drew like a dream!

It definitely makes a huge difference in a cigar that's tight and is hard to draw from.

Thanks again Troy for the great tool and I look forward to meeting up again at the local cigar lounge for another smoke soon.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish CopGTP's Avatar

Just a little update, I've used this draw tool about 10 times since I've gotten it. And it's saved quite a few very expensive sticks!!!!!!!!!! Paid for itself 2x already!!

And it still looks like it's new!! I love it!
    PPD: Cigar Bombing Task Force

I'm still waiting for the first time I'll need mine, but I'm sure glad I have it for when that cigar comes around.

Thanks Troy!
    Man I wish I had something witty and inspiring to say. Or even a URL to share.

Young Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Boom View Post
    Hey Troy hopefully you read this I can't seem to inbox you and I am in need of one of your draw tools.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2