Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Free Punch

This is a discussion on Free Punch within the Cigar Accessory Reviews forums, part of the Cigar Accessory Discussion category; Originally Posted by Adam I signed up for this a couple weeks ago and I think it was about a ...

No longer a community member.

Re: Free Punch

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    I signed up for this a couple weeks ago and I think it was about a week later it showed up. I was impressed by it. Quite a bit heftier than I had assumed and works great. I really dig it.
    I signed up on a Friday and mine was in the mailbox on Monday afternoon! It really is nice quality for a giveaway.

Puffer Fish with some spikes JeepGuy's Avatar

I got mine today as well. I am also very impressed with the quality for a free giveaway item!

Puffer Fish with many spikes Passprotection's Avatar

Got mine today. As others have said, it's a lot nicer than I anticipated. Here's a picture for those who are interested.

Full grown Puffer Fish OratorORourke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias Lutz View Post
    I signed up on a Friday and mine was in the mailbox on Monday afternoon! It really is nice quality for a giveaway.
    Same here...pleasantly surprised on the turnaround time and the quality for a giveaway.

Young Puffer Fish

Once I signed up, and signed in I couldnt find the link to get it? I typed in everything and couldnt find it.

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by MTSPEER View Post
    Once I signed up, and signed in I couldnt find the link to get it? I typed in everything and couldnt find it.
    If you register for the site it is supposed to be included as a free gift. Granted it has only been a little while, but I don't recall having to go to a link after registering for the site.

Young Puffer Fish

So it automatically gets sent? But I didn't give them my address or anything

Young Puffer Fish

Nevermind, I had to email the admin. I got it

Thanks, ive been wanting a punch. I just didnt want to give up my hard earned scratch for a redundant tool...

Got mine today, too. Better than what I was expecting. Glad I could alert y'all.
    Gurkha is the main reason I have trust issues.

thanks OP, great post!

Ahh too bad, US only.

does that punch retract? or is it always exposed like in the picture.

You twist the top half and it retracts/exposes.

Puffer Fish with many spikes Passprotection's Avatar

I just wanted to give this punch another thumbs up. I used it yesterday on a Papa Fritas after I cut the tail off and it worked great. I think that the puch will be my go to cut for awhile.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast