Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Free Punch

This is a discussion on Free Punch within the Cigar Accessory Reviews forums, part of the Cigar Accessory Discussion category; Received mine last week. Very nicely made, cuts very well. Thanks for the heads up....

Re: Free Punch

Received mine last week. Very nicely made, cuts very well.

Thanks for the heads up.

Full grown Puffer Fish Horsefeathers's Avatar

I signed up, and will now play the waiting game.

I've got a cheapo cutter, and was looking at getting a punch to try also. This is awesome.

Thanks OP!

Young Fish

I just got mine, didnt think i was going to when my address couldnt be verified for whatever reason. After a few tries i got an auto reply via email saying to instead email them my info so it could be entered manually and that I would get confirmation when it was completed. Sent the email, never got a response. Tried to contact to them to no avail. Figured it was never coming, oh well no big deal. Then it showed up in the mail last week, what a pleasant surprise! nice heavy punch, much nicer than expected. Cuts well and punches a bigger hole than i am used to and i love it for that reason. Enjoy! hope this helps anyone having trouble getting their information verified!

Puffer Fish with some spikes alexcue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Horsefeathers View Post
    I signed up, and will now play the waiting game.

I've got a cheapo cutter, and was looking at getting a punch to try also. This is awesome.

Thanks OP!
    Quote Originally Posted by lanching123 View Post
    I just got mine, didnt think i was going to when my address couldnt be verified for whatever reason. After a few tries i got an auto reply via email saying to instead email them my info so it could be entered manually and that I would get confirmation when it was completed. Sent the email, never got a response. Tried to contact to them to no avail. Figured it was never coming, oh well no big deal. Then it showed up in the mail last week, what a pleasant surprise! nice heavy punch, much nicer than expected. Cuts well and punches a bigger hole than i am used to and i love it for that reason. Enjoy! hope this helps anyone having trouble getting their information verified!
    That's the strange part, I have not received any request for my physical address. Was this part of the initial sign up?

Young Fish

If I remember correctly, you must first sign up to be a member, then you are sent a link via email to put in your address on their website?? It is here that I had issues. Does that answer your quesion?

Puffer Fish with some spikes RocknRoll's Avatar

If I remember correctly, you must first sign up to be a member, then you are sent a link via email to put in your address on their website?? It is here that I had issues. Does that answer your quesion?
    How long between the "Activate Account" email and the "Give us your address" email? So far, I've been waiting 4 days.

Yes. Thank you. It's been about 4 days for me too. And no email has been received yet. I'll be patient.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish CopGTP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RocknRoll View Post
    How long between the "Activate Account" email and the "Give us your address" email? So far, I've been waiting 4 days.
    I didn't receive two emails. I simply activated my account, then when you log in it asks you for all that jazz.

I literally signed up on tues, received my "key" and membership card today.
    PPD: Cigar Bombing Task Force

Puffer Fish with some spikes RocknRoll's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CopGTP View Post
    I didn't receive two emails. I simply activated my account, then when you log in it asks you for all that jazz.
    Thanks, Jason. I signed up Tues ( 7/23 ) also. I have yet to be asked to supply my address. I also sent them a "Contact Us" on Tues asking about it and have yet to receive a response from that. I guess I don't get one.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish CopGTP's Avatar

When you get your "activate account" email, you need to activate, and then immediately log into the site. It should bring you right to an "age and address verification" page. Fill out all the information including the short survey and hit "submit".

I did notice that they are verifying through lexisnexis............. that generally means they are checking all the information you provide against information already available on the internet. If something doesn't jive, they are probably not going to verify you.
    PPD: Cigar Bombing Task Force

Young Fish

Maybe that's what it was. Make sure you activate your account with the link in the email, then I think it send you to the right web page

Quote Originally Posted by CopGTP View Post

I literally signed up on tues, received my "key" and membership card today.
    Thanks guys for the info, I signed up again, and used my regular email and this time when it asked for verification (after the email) it showed me the request for address and survey. Looks like I'm all good now.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Tat2demon's Avatar

I signed up at the beginning of last week and yesterday I had a card from the post office from the 27th. Im very impressed by the quality of both the packaging and the punch.

First pick is blurry. My camera couldnt focus on the metallic gold.

Sorry for the bump, but I just wanted to mention that the free punch is still on-going. I signed up sometime last week and I received the cutter this Tuesday.

And like everyone has said, for a free punch, this thing is quality and heavy-duty. I love it.

Newbie in the ocean

Definitely heavy duty. I haven't tried mine but it looks like the punch itself is a bigger gauge than my cheap key chain punch I got at the local B&M

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast