Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Free Punch

This is a discussion on Free Punch within the Cigar Accessory Reviews forums, part of the Cigar Accessory Discussion category; Got mine yesterday. Thanks to the OP for posting the link....

Puffer Fish with many spikes tnlawyer's Avatar

Re: Free Punch

Got mine yesterday. Thanks to the OP for posting the link.
    A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain

Just signed up now. Will be a nice little surprise in the mail. Good looking out.

Young Puffer Fish

Thanks for the heads up I just signed up

Full blown Puffer Dish earcutter's Avatar

Well there is always one sour-puss in the bunch and I guess today I am that man.

Quote Originally Posted by lanching123 View Post
    i keep getting a "verification failed, review your data and try again" message when i try to verify my address to get the punch. any ideas??
    ^^ I had that very problem myself ^^

Quote Originally Posted by JeepGuy View Post
    Make sure you use your legal first and last name as the DMV and post office have it. I go by middle name and got that same error until i entered my legal first name.
    I punched in every variation of my name I could, to no avail. I recall CI had to have me email them a scan of my drivers licence for verification. So maybe there is some "issue" with me.

Either way - I recall about two or three years ago they were giving a free sampler pack as well that I signed up for, but that never showed up either. So i got to thinking this co. is just stealing my info, but not living up to their end of the bargain. So I emailed them about it... never got a response.

Now here is the sour-puss thing - I don't think I'll ever buy one of their products again. Too frustrated after being denied twice and then being ignored lol... oh well, i doubt they'll miss me . I have to admit I am glad to be reading this and noting its indeed not a scam.

Puffer Fish with some spikes irie's Avatar

Thanks for the link guys, just signed up!

Full grown Puffer Fish

Finally getting around to trying my free punch. It actually seems like a quality piece of gear.

Puffer Fish with some spikes J0N47H4N's Avatar

just signed up. thanks for the heads tip.

Quote Originally Posted by J0N47H4N View Post
    just signed up. thanks for the heads tip.
    Hope you get one Jon, that give-away was started over six months ago. I have used mine a couple times, just not really a punch kind of guy.
    I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do

Full grown Puffer Fish PlatinumRespect's Avatar

Just saw this now, lol. Created an account. Who doesn't love free stuff?

Just got my free gift today. Looks like they are giving out business card holders now. No more punches.

Trust Me, I'm Not Lion SeanTheEvans's Avatar

Just got my free gift today. Looks like they are giving out business card holders now. No more punches.
    When did you order? I'm going to be so pissed if my free item isn't what I was expecting...
    I <3 Cigars

I signed up on the 26th of January.

No longer a community member.

I got mine a long time ago.......

First punch I ever had or used and I think I prefer it over a cutter.

I'm in, thanks.

Ahhhhhhh BURN!!! I signed up around the same time as you. Still haven't gotten my "free gift". I was looking forward to replacing my cheap, old, and dull punch with a snazzy montecristo one . but oh well i was needing a business card holder.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast