Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Alec Bradley MAXX The Fix

This is a discussion on Alec Bradley MAXX The Fix within the Cigar News, Cigar Videos, Cigar Reviews, Cigar Interviews, etc. forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Probably does no justice to let them sit more than six months. They do seem to be a great three ...

Re: Alec Bradley MAXX The Fix

Probably does no justice to let them sit more than six months. They do seem to be a great three buck cigar that smokes well at lower RH.
    I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do

Newbie in the ocean

Thanks for the review. I see these all the time on cigarmoster and was wondering if they were worth trying. Sounds like a yes!

Puffer Fish with some spikes cool hand luke's Avatar

Nice review Graig, Next time i go to the Cigar room in Agawam, Mass i"ll try one...BOTL

Puffer Fish with some spikes Fuego's Avatar

Good review..used to be one of my dailys

Resident Perdomo Whore Wicked_Rhube's Avatar

Read your review so I tried one from an AB sampler yesterday. Nice smoke, lasted over 90 minutes too. Enjoyed it so I grabbed a 5er from the monster for $15.
    "... it has always been my rule never to smoke when asleep and never to refrain when awake." -Mark Twain

Full blown Puffer Dish earcutter's Avatar

I had one of these back in the day at a local B&M - after smoking it, I couldn't stop thinking about it. It was fantastic.

So I bought a 5er and set out to recreate that which was the fantastic experience at the B&M. But it didn't happen. At least not in the first three tries. Then on the fourth try - pure heaven!! I was ecstatic. Figured I just needed to let em rest a little longer. But when I had the 5th, it was a dud too. ARG.

I don't know what to think or say about this cigar. Of the six times I have smoked it, two thirds of the time I couldn't be less impressed. The other third of the time they are fantastic!!

You think I got a bad batch? Or have others found them to be inconsistent as well? To this day I still think of buying another 5er... but there are so many to try lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2