Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

General Cigar Foundry Review

This is a discussion on General Cigar Foundry Review within the Cigar News, Cigar Videos, Cigar Reviews, Cigar Interviews, etc. forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Originally Posted by Straight Up Cigars We found the Foundry to be bland overall. The first and final thirds offered ...

Leading Puffer Fish HTML5 Gordon's Avatar

Re: General Cigar Foundry Review

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Up Cigars View Post
    We found the Foundry to be bland overall. The first and final thirds offered some creamy and cedary flavors with a spice finish, but the second third was flavorless. I think they spent all of their time working on the metal ring band
    This seems to be the general consensus I have seen online - that they are pretty bland. I keep meaning to pick one up just for the hell of it when I'm at a B&M that has them, but I always get distracted and forget.

Young Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Up Cigars View Post
    We found the Foundry to be bland overall. The first and final thirds offered some creamy and cedary flavors with a spice finish, but the second third was flavorless. I think they spent all of their time working on the metal ring band
    where did you find them

Puffer Fish with some spikes jakecartier3's Avatar

I ended up getting one yesterday in a trade. I'm definitely excited to smoke it and see what I think in comparison to this review and the other reviews I've read online.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form" - Winston Churchill

Young Fish

I have only had the regular shaped ones. I was going to post a new thread about the odd shape one. anyone have any idea why its like that? I am new learning all I can about different cigars!!!

No longer a community member.

I smoked a Cohiba Esplendidos.......... I just love them.

Young Fish

I finally found one nearly tasteless the worst dogleg my poor wife has had to endure

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2