Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Partagas 1845

This is a discussion on Partagas 1845 within the Cigar News, Cigar Videos, Cigar Reviews, Cigar Interviews, etc. forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Originally Posted by kevink Little off topic, but I've tried a couple of the 1845's pictured above by Cigar Noob, ...

Stranger ina strange land RTChallenger13's Avatar

Re: Partagas 1845

Quote Originally Posted by kevink View Post
    Little off topic, but I've tried a couple of the 1845's pictured above by Cigar Noob, didn't enjoy them despite resting them a month- lot of burn issues and pulled a major league baseball bat size toothpick out of one. Love the way they look though, the band is sick.
    Good God man, you should wrap that bad boy with spent nubs, relight, and then do a review on that thing alone!

Maturing Puffer Fish

thats definitely a paratags black

Thumbs up Re: Partagas 1845

Quote Originally Posted by Jay106n View Post
    The 1845 is a different cigar, the 1845 has a light colored habano wrapper, and dont come in tubes. The label has a set of wings on it. This would be a partagas black label. If it was tubo it's probably the Maximo or crystal vitola. I enjoy the partagas blacks with a dark beer on a cool night.
    A friend of mine just had this cigar last weekend for a tailgate for the Michigan/Notre Dame game. He called it a Partagas Black. What the catalogs call the Partagas 1845 has a more gold label, and you read it sideways. I have a few right now. I think the 1845 is milder in body than the black, but both are good.

thanks for the review, hope things turn around for ya!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish penna stogey's Avatar

I agree with Jay, a cold dark brown ale will go well with this smoke. Thanks, P-S
    Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.

Connecticut Puffer

Quote Originally Posted by penna stogey View Post
    I agree with Jay, a cold dark brown ale will go well with this smoke. Thanks, P-S
    You're welcome. Enjoy.
    Need extra cash?
    Work at home

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2