Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

MICHAEL JORDAN I'm Building a $12.4 Million Cigar-Smoking PARADISE

This is a discussion on MICHAEL JORDAN I'm Building a $12.4 Million Cigar-Smoking PARADISE within the Cigar News, Cigar Videos, Cigar Reviews, Cigar Interviews, etc. forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; So wait, don't get me wrong, I'm born and raised in Chicago, enjoyed the #23 Michael Jordan days first hand, ...

Puffer Fish with many spikes JKlavins's Avatar

Re: MICHAEL JORDAN I'm Building a $12.4 Million Cigar-Smoking PARADISE

So wait, don't get me wrong, I'm born and raised in Chicago, enjoyed the #23 Michael Jordan days first hand, still a huge fan (never bought the sneakers though) but it seems like he just made an incredible cigar-smoke friendly environment. The article mentions nothing about the actual humidor (which is no doubt ridiculously awesome) but the article is talking about his movie theater. Maybe regular media people confuse smoking rooms with humidors?

I was trying to Look Online and the Thing that Bothers me is Why Does He Get to Smoke Cuban Cigars in the United States but not regular people. Many Other Celebrities do too! Seems slightly Bias especially when they are consistently breaking the law. As for His Favorite smoke seems like Lusies

Young Puffer Fish

That's pretty killer layout. Must be nice to have all that money

Maturing Puffer Fish midnight warrior's Avatar

You usually see mj with a cohiba or monte cc.....

Yea. I was reading his old interview with Cigar Aficionados... Quite honest about his Consumption of Cuban Cigars... Celebrities...psh

Puffer Fish with many spikes LGHT's Avatar

How is it that he can walk around with an cubans all day and night and not get any flake for it??? Must be nice

He's Michael Jordan, how unfair it might be.

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by LGHT View Post
    How is it that he can walk around with an cubans all day and night and not get any flake for it??? Must be nice
    Money and celebrity can get you anything. I once heard about this guy named OJ Simpson..........

Quote Originally Posted by LGHT View Post
    I see guys (US Citizens) on here and on YouTube all the time with massive CC collections and they're regular Joe's. I don't imagine it would be difficult for someone like MJ to get away with it, lol.

I think the overall answer is that nobody really cares about that embargo.

Maturing Puffer Fish

Not sure if you guys noticed but TMZ wrote this story. They aren't exactly known for the journalistic integrity. I'm guessing the writer of this article doesn't even know about the embargo.

As far as why Jordan gets away with it...can you imagine someone trying to bust him. He'd just smile and say "I'm Michael Jordan." They'd giggle like a school girl, ask for his autograph, and will let him drive off into the sunset with his $500,000 italian super car.

No longer a community member.

This house was for sale last year...........Believe it sold.

Michael Jordan House: Auctioning 56,000 Foot Compound [PICS] - Business Insider

Maturing Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by huskers View Post
    This house was for sale last year...........Believe it sold.

Michael Jordan House: Auctioning 56,000 Foot Compound [PICS] - Business Insider
    Yah I didn't have anything better to do so I bought it while I was bored one weekend. You can come check it out whenever you like.

I didn't want to make a big deal of it, thats why I never said anything here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerren View Post
    Yah I didn't have anything better to do so I bought it while I was bored one weekend. You can come check it out whenever you like.

I didn't want to make a big deal of it, thats why I never said anything here.
    blasphemy.

I dont find this on google Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Chilone View Post
    Money and celebrity can get you anything. I once heard about this guy named OJ Simpson..........
    Got to be careful man... There are people from Buffalo here we banned the name OJ from being said haha.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast