Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

MICHAEL JORDAN I'm Building a $12.4 Million Cigar-Smoking PARADISE

This is a discussion on MICHAEL JORDAN I'm Building a $12.4 Million Cigar-Smoking PARADISE within the Cigar News, Cigar Videos, Cigar Reviews, Cigar Interviews, etc. forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Originally Posted by Hiroshiro I was trying to Look Online and the Thing that Bothers me is Why Does He ...

Re: MICHAEL JORDAN I'm Building a $12.4 Million Cigar-Smoking PARADISE

Quote Originally Posted by Hiroshiro View Post
    I was trying to Look Online and the Thing that Bothers me is Why Does He Get to Smoke Cuban Cigars in the United States but not regular people. Many Other Celebrities do too! Seems slightly Bias especially when they are consistently breaking the law. As for His Favorite smoke seems like Lusies
    That was the exact same thing I thought. I don't really hear of people getting in trouble for smoking a Cuban but don't ever see them bragging they have them or smoking them in public like celebs.

Re: MICHAEL JORDAN I'm Building a $12.4 Million Cigar-Smoking PARADISE

Speaking with experience, Importing a cuban is illegal because of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) due to current embargoes and sanctions. Having a cuban in itself is not illegal (there is more to is to it). As with anything dealing with the government, there are exceptions, waivers, etc.. But let me say, just because it's "Cuban" doesn't make it a good cigar. I have many cigars I prefer over a cuban. With the changing politics in our relations to Cuba, I foresee some changes in those laws. Let the celebs smoke those $50+ cigars and I will continue with the Alec Bradley I hold in my slightly stained fingers....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4