Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Gran Habano vintage 2002 Robusto

This is a discussion on Gran Habano vintage 2002 Robusto within the Cigar News, Cigar Videos, Cigar Reviews, Cigar Interviews, etc. forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; i was going to get these i guess now im not?...

Maturing Puffer Fish

Re: Gran Habano vintage 2002 Robusto

i was going to get these i guess now im not?

Why do I gotta be Mr Pink dgold21's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by s55amgxxx View Post
    i was going to get these i guess now im not?
    I can send you a couple so you can make your own decision based on your palate...

Puffer Fish with some spikes waltah's Avatar

I tried a couple and was not a fan. I didn't make it past the half way point on either stick.

Maturing Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by dgold21 View Post
    I can send you a couple so you can make your own decision based on your palate...
    seriously?

Why do I gotta be Mr Pink dgold21's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by s55amgxxx View Post
    seriously?
    Yup...I was going to say PM me your address, but you can't PM yet I see...I think you need to get up to 20 posts before you can PM, so when you get there, shoot me a PM with your mailing address and I'll send you a package...

Puffer Fish with some spikes

I tried two and thought I was going to lose a lung pulling on that thing.

Newbie in the ocean

Reviews are very mixed on this stick, just ordered a mazo on 20. I will try a few of them and then throw out my $0.02 on it.

Absolutely no bad experience with this cigar. I bought them at right around a buck a cigar, smoked one ROTT that was kind of wet with burn issues and put the rest in my long term resting coolerdor. After about a year, they are a decent go to cigar when I am doing something besides just smoking. I would call it a great yardgar.
    I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do

Leading Puffer Fish sjcruiser36's Avatar

This was one of my first bundle/mazo purchases on CBid. I was smoking a few a week, then let a few sit for a few months before smoking, and I have one or two left thats hitting the year mark. I haven't had an issue with this cigar, but seeing where my taste have gone since I first purchased them, they won't be a reorder or something I smoke after the last few are gone. Not a superior stick, but not the worst I've have either.

Never had one I enjoyed. Pretty unremarkable sticks. I do have a couple left from samplers, so they'll become road gars.
    Gurkha is the main reason I have trust issues.

Young Puffer Fish Callum Harris's Avatar

The definition of quality budget cigars. I absolutely love these things! With a couple months of age, they really open up.

Puffer Fish with many spikes tnlawyer's Avatar

I'm not really a fan. I had draw issues with the one I tried.
    A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain

Puffer Fish with some spikes baust55's Avatar

I bought a bundle of 20 just put them in the humidor to nap for a few months . I will post back when I try one . I paid $34.95 free shipping .
    Thrifty if they taste decent after a few months rest.

AUSTIN

Puffer Fish with some spikes baust55's Avatar

update :I was going to wait a cpl months before I tried theses but after 3 weeks nap I decided too try one , Awesome, nice oily wrapper , coco aroma with toast , easy draw not to lose or to tight , nice even burn no relights, 1" to 1.5" ash . nice earthy woodsy taste creamy finish , smoking it to the nub .

AUSTIN

Puffer Fish with some spikes smitty8202's Avatar

have been seeing mixed reviews on these a lot. only way to find out it to smoke it for yourself
    12th Man

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast