Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Smoked a 80 ring today

This is a discussion on Smoked a 80 ring today within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Wasn't thinking of that, but it works for me....

Leading Puffer Fish nativetexan_1's Avatar

Wasn't thinking of that, but it works for me.
    Canton, Texas: home of First Monday Trade Days.

Use to water ski in the inter coastal waterway and these things were very aggressive--you had to keep you eye out for them or they would be in the boat--I always hated waiting to be picked back up after falling ---fear of these babies attacking me in the water while awaiting pick up---Learn real quick how to ski !
    ViVat Jesus!

No longer a community member.

Looks like U got the beginning of a belt.

Leading Puffer Fish WarHorse-cl's Avatar

That's my absolute favorite kind of snake......the kind with a shotgun blast hole in it!!

Quote Originally Posted by tobacmon View Post
    Use to water ski in the inter coastal waterway and these things were very aggressive--you had to keep you eye out for them or they would be in the boat--I always hated waiting to be picked back up after falling ---fear of these babies attacking me in the water while awaiting pick up---Learn real quick how to ski !
    Been there before. Had one drop off a overhanging tree limb into a bass boat one time. I must of looked like Barry Bonds with an oar!

Nasty things!!

jam
    Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes jam's Avatar

I thought thats a delicacy to you southern folks.. us city folk stick to the golden arches lol
    hoohoo:~~Jam~~

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Doogie's Avatar

nice shot. i woudn't want to find that near my house

Those damn thing are all over now with the flooding here in the midwest. Definitely not one to mess with! Looks like you handled to situation extremely well. Two shots? I suggest getting a bigger gun!! Nothing worse than a pissed off critter!!!
    "Pool playing and stogie smokin' go together like O.J. Simpson and sharp cutlery," - Mr. Cigar

Quote Originally Posted by Lighthouse View Post
    Those damn thing are all over now with the flooding here in the midwest. Definitely not one to mess with! Looks like you handled to situation extremely well. Two shots? I suggest getting a bigger gun!! Nothing worse than a pissed off critter!!!
    Well I know one shot to the head would have done it. But then I wouldn't have had such a great photo.
    Who wants to see a snake without a smile?

Quote Originally Posted by jam View Post
    I thought thats a delicacy to you southern folks.. us city folk stick to the golden arches lol
    I've eaten rattle snake before but never a cotton mouth.
    I have made it a rule never to smoke more than one cigar at a time....Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by canney View Post
    Well I know one shot to the head would have done it. But then I wouldn't have had such a great photo.
    Who wants to see a snake without a smile?
    Great point. Never thought of it that way. I hate snakes, so dead in any manner is great to me!
    "Pool playing and stogie smokin' go together like O.J. Simpson and sharp cutlery," - Mr. Cigar

Quote Originally Posted by maduro4me View Post
    I've eaten rattle snake before but never a cotton mouth.
    I've had cotton mouth after a long night out at the local boozer.

Re: Smoked a 80 ring today

The wife smoked one too......

Why in the hell should I have to "Press 1 for English?"

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Looks like your wife kept hers at a better RH - no split in the wrapper like yours had.
    Puff the Magic Blowfish lived in the sea; But how he smoked underwater is a mystery to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tritones View Post
    Looks like your wife kept hers at a better RH - no split in the wrapper like yours had.
    Yea, she used a shovel.
    Why in the hell should I have to "Press 1 for English?"

Way to go wifey. I don't think I'd plan on getting in shovel range with one of those beasties! I'd get my shotgun out like you did.

Of course:

A. we don't get these over here

and

B. I'd get in major trouble for using my shotgun in the garden over here! I'm not even alolowed to shoot burglars!

I guess I'm glad about A but would rather be in the US because of B!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast