Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Man Cave - Smoking Room

This is a discussion on Man Cave - Smoking Room within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; How many bottles does that rack hold? Just curious....

Re: Man Cave - Smoking Room

How many bottles does that rack hold? Just curious.

I smell cigar, not fish.

Quote Originally Posted by thebayratt View Post
    How many bottles does that rack hold? Just curious.
    Just under 450.

I smell cigar, not fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin_Smoker View Post
    Scott,

I'm in Austin. What time should I come over for the next HERF?

Quite impressive my man, quite impressive indeed!!
    We usually have a HERF the first Wednesday of the month in Austin. The next one is this Wed. We usually meet at the Iron Cactus on 360/183. We may move to downtown while the weather is nice. You are more than welcome to join us. It's just a bunch of us getting together. Always a new face.

Holy crap, man! It keeps getting larger and larger. It has officially gone epic. Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by phalynx View Post
    Just under 450.
    WOW! Nice. But ya know? You could have said 450 - and if it only held 448 - no one would have ever known - nor would anyone try to count that high to see if you're right!

Maybe you should hold a "Man-Cave Warming Party" and have people bring you "Man-Cave Warming Party" gifts to help you stock that bad boy!

Until next time ~

I'm Pipe Mike
    Pipes4Mike .com

I smell cigar, not fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipe Mike View Post
    WOW! Nice. But ya know? You could have said 450 - and if it only held 448 - no one would have ever known - nor would anyone try to count that high to see if you're right!

Maybe you should hold a "Man-Cave Warming Party" and have people bring you "Man-Cave Warming Party" gifts to help you stock that bad boy!

Until next time ~

I'm Pipe Mike
    Pipes4Mike .com
    I like your thinking!

I don't know really what to say besides WOW! Very impressive!

I smell cigar, not fish.

I had to work late tonight so I didn't get much done. My new screen finally arrived. I am absolutely stunned at how great it looks. This one is 12' x 7' and is amazing!

Compare the new one above with the old one below. Major improvement all around!

No longer a community member.

Okay I looked and there is no sin in coveting another mans man cave. Dude that is just off the charts a dream come true, Have you always wanted this? was it a spur of the moment? tell us how this came to be it is so impressive just simply amazing!

Dave

Wow that looks awesome.
    http://twitter.com/charlieminato
    editor, halfwheel.com

I smell cigar, not fish.

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Okay I looked and there is no sin in coveting another mans man cave. Dude that is just off the charts a dream come true, Have you always wanted this? was it a spur of the moment? tell us how this came to be it is so impressive just simply amazing!

Dave
    Well, the sea was angry that day my friend....... Seriously, about 20 years ago, before I got married, I told my soon to be wife that I would much rather live in a small home and have many things than live in a large home and have few. She agreed, we wed, and that has been a motto we have lived by for so many years. We built our own home, paying as we go. We don't have a mortgage, only a land payment. It makes the somewhat impossible seem possible. Taking small chunks as you go, it can be done. Let me give you an example of the 'Whoa" feeling. Just imagine that you didn't have your mortgage payment every month...... It could be as "little" as $1000 a month or as much as $3500 or more.... What could you do, EVERY MONTH, with that amount of money........I can..... build a home, build a shop, build a man cave.......This is just fulfilling an emptiness I felt inside. An emptiness that only a true man cave could fill.

The real fun will be naming it... We shall all partake upon that here.

No longer a community member.

Thumbs up Re: Man Cave - Smoking Room

Quote Originally Posted by phalynx View Post
    Well, the sea was angry that day my friend....... Seriously, about 20 years ago, before I got married, I told my soon to be wife that I would much rather live in a small home and have many things than live in a large home and have few. She agreed, we wed, and that has been a motto we have lived by for so many years. We built our own home, paying as we go. We don't have a mortgage, only a land payment. It makes the somewhat impossible seem possible. Taking small chunks as you go, it can be done. Let me give you an example of the 'Whoa" feeling. Just imagine that you didn't have your mortgage payment every month...... It could be as "little" as $1000 a month or as much as $3500 or more.... What could you do, EVERY MONTH, with that amount of money........I can..... build a home, build a shop, build a man cave.......This is just fulfilling an emptiness I felt inside. An emptiness that only a true man cave could fill.

The real fun will be naming it... We shall all partake upon that here.
    Thanks Scott
    Makes good sense and I hope the youngsters read it, I also have zero bills, no mortgage same as you. Make a big difference Bro.

I unfortunately live in a company house close to work rent free or I suppose I would do the same. Congrats now could you maybe move to Bellevue, WA?

LOL Thanks just beautiful!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Plop007's Avatar

The bigger screen looks awesome.

When can I move in? I only need one corner of the room lol.

Scott--man what a Man Cave---the screen looks awesome and you made a great call going with the larger of the two. Everything looks awesome and got to hand it to you __Job Well Done!
    ViVat Jesus!

Awesome room. Let me know when you're ready for some custom art to fill 'er up!

Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast