Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Man Cave - Smoking Room

This is a discussion on Man Cave - Smoking Room within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; unbelievable man I'm jealous...

Full grown Puffer Fish DustinFuente's Avatar

Re: Man Cave - Smoking Room

unbelievable man I'm jealous

That looks awsome!

This is seriously the BEST ROOM EVER. Who needs a cigar lounge when you've got a man room like that!

Puffer Fish with many spikes unsafegraphics's Avatar

Looking good, man. Keep up the excellent work!

"Grab me some brown liquor...I'm in the MOOD for brown liquor."

Wow. Very very nice!

awsome dude

Puffer Fish with many spikes Amlique's Avatar

Do you already have a large collection of wine? There are quite a few holes in the racks to fill up. It's looking great!
    If you plan on buying or selling real estate anywhere in the country, let me know first. I can refer you to the best agent in your area.

Puffer Fish with many spikes Lorglath's Avatar

I think I am in love, Fantastic!
    China Hutch Humidor Conversion - Thread - Vid 1 - Demonstration

I want one of these, it would be so great to smoke somewhere like that in my own propery.

Awesome.

I smell cigar, not fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Amlique View Post
    Do you already have a large collection of wine? There are quite a few holes in the racks to fill up. It's looking great!
    We have a small collection at this point. We are growing it weekly. We also started making our own wine and with the expectation to have a vineyard and winery running in the next 3-5 years, I shouldn't have any problems filling up that soon to be "small" space.

Puffer Fish with many spikes Amlique's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phalynx View Post
    We have a small collection at this point. We are growing it weekly. We also started making our own wine and with the expectation to have a vineyard and winery running in the next 3-5 years, I shouldn't have any problems filling up that soon to be "small" space.
    What grape varieties? All that will grow and produce here are muscadine. I've got one three year old trained vine, and 4 two year old ones. I've got 30 year old wild vines all over my property, but the grapes are all up in the canopy of the trees.
    Hope to start getting enough grapes in the next few years to make some sweet desert wines, as that's pretty much all muscadine is good for.
    If you plan on buying or selling real estate anywhere in the country, let me know first. I can refer you to the best agent in your area.

I smell cigar, not fish.

Obviously, I haven't done a lot of work lately due to the lack of pictures. I have been working on another project (back porch for the house). That is almost done. I did decide that I needed to do some work on the man cave instead of just enjoying it on the weekend. I decided to build the shelves for the humidor. They turned out pretty good although I wouldn't make them as thick next time. They will help with balancing the humidity though.

Don't make fun of the a/c mount.. Its pretty crude right now. I have a better plan for it and since I finally received my a/c for the humidor, I'll swap it out soon and remount it properly.

Last edited by phalynx; 05-23-2010 at 12:50 AM.

Puffer Fish with some spikes jakecartier3's Avatar

Your whole setup is awesome, Scott.
    If you ever need someone to smoke some of those cigars and watch your TV for you, let me know!

Your walk in is fantastic! Great work!

Puffer Fish with many spikes unsafegraphics's Avatar

I get more and more jealous with each pic you post...

Keep up the great work!!!

"Grab me some brown liquor...I'm in the MOOD for brown liquor."

Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast