Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Man Cave - Smoking Room

This is a discussion on Man Cave - Smoking Room within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Don't worry, I won't make fun of your AC mount Scott. Your entire setup is epic!...

Puffer Fish with many spikes kenelbow's Avatar

Re: Man Cave - Smoking Room

Don't worry, I won't make fun of your AC mount Scott. Your entire setup is epic!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish socapots's Avatar

thats a beautiful work on the walkin man.
    i cant imagine having that many cigars. lol.

Full grown Puffer Fish AspiringGent's Avatar

Just discovered this thread now. What an awesome project. Well done! Makes me really wish I had the space for something like that.

Young Puffer Fish

WOW!! That is one of the most beautiful colections of smokes Ive seen in my entire life!!! Im loving the pics man, lovin them!! Can I come over ha ha
    If WalMart is lowering prices daily, how come nothing in the store is free yet?

Someone doesn't need Dave's help.
    http://twitter.com/charlieminato
    editor, halfwheel.com

I smell cigar, not fish.

Quote Originally Posted by thegoldenmackid View Post
    Someone doesn't need Dave's help.
    Does Dave contribute to the delinquency of others?

Quote Originally Posted by phalynx View Post
    Does Dave contribute to the delinquency of others?
    Yes. I'm not sure you really have any room left for Dave. We all thought you would... That being said, I could bring my collection over and sleeping bag.
    editor, halfwheel.com

I smell cigar, not fish.

Quote Originally Posted by thegoldenmackid View Post
    Yes. I'm not sure you really have any room left for Dave. We all thought you would... That being said, I could bring my collection over and sleeping bag.
    I could swap the wine cellar with the humidor. Wife might complain a little. She can't say much though, its a MAN CAVE!

Newbie in the ocean

I am sure it has been said but I live in Austin also and would be happy to house sit when you go out of town. I will bring my own cigars so don't worry about me taking any of yours.

I could swap the wine cellar with the humidor. Wife might complain a little. She can't say much though, its a MAN CAVE!
    I mean that's a noble proposition. Talk to Dave. I might lower my commission a couple of percent.
    editor, halfwheel.com

Full grown Puffer Fish pointbreak's Avatar

Obviously, I haven't done a lot of work lately due to the lack of pictures. I have been working on another project (back porch for the house). That is almost done. I did decide that I needed to do some work on the man cave instead of just enjoying it on the weekend. I decided to build the shelves for the humidor. They turned out pretty good although I wouldn't make them as thick next time. They will help with balancing the humidity though.

Don't make fun of the a/c mount.. Its pretty crude right now. I have a better plan for it and since I finally received my a/c for the humidor, I'll swap it out soon and remount it properly.

You my friend have to meny cigars and need help right away with those !!!! And arnt you lucky knowing me cause i can help you out ...Just stop this construction job and forward all inventory to my addi.lol nice job Phalynx looks fantastic!!!!!!
    TEAM CANADA MEMBER

Wine and Cigars...doesn't get much better than that! Awesome work....keep the pictures coming for those of us who don't have our own man caves yet. Allows us to live vicariously through you!

Full grown Puffer Fish xJaCkSlApx's Avatar

Damn thats nice.

I smell cigar, not fish.

Not a whole lot going on at the moment. More of a vacation from my work so I have been enjoying the room more than working on it.

Man that's a nice setup...I and I'm sure a lot of guys on here are jealous.

Well done.

Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast