Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Man Cave - Smoking Room

This is a discussion on Man Cave - Smoking Room within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Incredible accomplishment there--with a cave like that, who needs an outside world?...

Re: Man Cave - Smoking Room

Incredible accomplishment there--with a cave like that, who needs an outside world?

Puffer Fish with some spikes UGA07's Avatar

No I'm not crying, I think some leftover sawdust blew in my eye! Awesome work!

Puffer Fish with some spikes chrisw17's Avatar

Wow that's awesome! Nice work!

Puffer Fish with some spikes dubgeek's Avatar

What an amazing thread. Great build!

I only have one word for that ..........DAAAAAAYUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

Im in the process of turning the upstairs gameroom into a cigar room / man cave ... but after looking at those photos I just want to quit ... and drive up to Austin and move in!

Great work brother! Youve got some great skills there!

Scott,

Thank you for raising the bar so high that our wives can see this and say, "Well, I won't let you get away with that but you can..."

By assuming the burden of absolute luxury, you have allowed us to make progress in striving for our own bourgeois lifestyle.

Sincerely,

All of Mankind

I smell cigar, not fish.

I appreciate all the kind words. I feel like a Doctor now, helping everyone achieve man cave greatness.... Dr. Mancave? hmmm

Anyway, I am back from all of my vacations, business trips and other things that have occupied my time. So I will be working on the man cave shortly. I want to finish up that bar next.

Let's try a little exercise. Repeat this phrase multiple times. Rehearse it, and then try it out on your wives. "Honey, remember that time when you said you owe me? No? It was after I took you on that vacation, let you buy those shoes, got you that new car, and allowed you to get manicures all these years........... You remember now? Well, its time to collect. I need a man cave and I need you to build it for me. What do you mean you won't do it? Well, how about we do what you and I talked about and compromise. You will let me have the man cave and in return, I'll build it."

Everyone report in on your successes.

Scott,

Like said by many including myself, an awesome Woman/Man Cave you have built. You have to be proud of all the hard work. I envy your workmanship and your choice of putting together such a great piece of work.

I would also tell your wife and kids great job also. I'm sure they helped you greatly---Job Well Done Everyone Involved!!!!!
    ViVat Jesus!

Quote Originally Posted by cubanrob19 View Post
    Im in the process of turning the upstairs gameroom into a cigar room / man cave ... but after looking at those photos I just want to quit ... and drive up to Austin and move in!

Great work brother! Youve got some great skills there!
    Do you have room in the car?

This is truly an impressive room!

The Best man cave I've ever seen!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

Wow!
    Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook

No longer a community member.

Epic.

Way Kool !! Makes my smokin den look like a Porta-John!! Enjoy

Awesome!

Just when i think i saw just about every amazing thing there is to see on puff...BAM i find this thread!! from one carpenter to another...WELL DONE!!!
    "Laugh now Cry later"

Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast