Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Man Cave - Smoking Room

This is a discussion on Man Cave - Smoking Room within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Yeah, I thought my tree house I build myself when I was 12 was awesome. Think this spolils my memory....

Puffer Fish with many spikes Amlique's Avatar

Re: Man Cave - Smoking Room

Yeah, I thought my tree house I build myself when I was 12 was awesome. Think this spolils my memory.
    If you plan on buying or selling real estate anywhere in the country, let me know first. I can refer you to the best agent in your area.

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by phalynx View Post
    I live North of Elgin and work downtown Austin.

The building was budgeted 6K and we have done ok in that range. The add-ons are what kills you. I will probably have 15K in the whole thing.
    that is way less than i imagined, if i settle in an area (i move around a lot currently) i may have to take up a similar (but cheaper since i dont drink so no bar or wine celler) project in the near future XD

You should do a video when its all done. Start from the outside and go threw every room! Also keep the pictures coming. I still enjoy drooling at my computer desk.

Very cool project! My wife already agreed we could do something like this when we get a house! :-]

Full grown Puffer Fish jaypulay's Avatar

How's the man cave holdin' up these days Scott?? Turned into a hermit yet?
    Team Canada Member

Young Fish

I swear I've only seen a place like that in my dreams. Looks amazing!

Young Puffer Fish

I think all men have dreamed of having a man cave, a place where men can go and be a man. Drink, smoke, eat, watch games, play poker, get away from wives and girlfriends. But....my friend.....my fellow BOTL.....if this is the standard by wich all man caves are to be designed and built from.....I may never be called a man due to the fact that I could not possibly dream of building something this beautiful. I would not have to leave your man cave for weeks upon end. Bathroom? Bar? Humidor? Wine Cellar? Just put some tv dinners under the door and come back in 3 weeks.......

Well done my friend....well done!!!

Puffer Fish with many spikes Athion's Avatar

wow.... Just Wow! That is amazing. I can smoke in the house, and so my "mancave" is essentially the living room... and yours is still better than mine!!

Truly epic job man, truly!

Newbie in the ocean

WOW! Great job! I will be coming back to look at those mancave pics. Really enjoyed them.

Full grown Puffer Fish thunderdan11's Avatar

That is amazing, one of the nicest man caves I have ever seen. Enjoy..

Young Puffer Fish

wow i am jealous!!

self indulgence at its finest

if i only had the skills that you posses......and time, money and will power!!!
    very impressive

The Man Cave is coming along quite nicely! Amazing Job!

I smell cigar, not fish.

Thanks for all the kind words. I am now back to work on the man cave. I wasn't happy with the bar. The design caused interference with the pool players because of the oversized novelty barstools... I removed the popcorn machine and slimmed the bar down a little on the bathroom side. This allowed me to pull the bar closer to the back wall. I was then able to get enough room for the sink to be installed an usable with the ice machine and fridge moved to one side. I have put on the real bar top and bar rail. Currently sanding everything and going to stain it in the next few days. Some pictures will be posted shortly. My next project is the "Stage" under the screen and to tidy up the screen area with the "final touches".

Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast