Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Man Cave - Smoking Room

This is a discussion on Man Cave - Smoking Room within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Incredibly cool! I watch with anticipation....

Re: Man Cave - Smoking Room

Incredibly cool!
    I watch with anticipation.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams" W.Wonka

I smell cigar, not fish.

Quote Originally Posted by pointbreak View Post
    hey ....... talk about a man cave .......whatya doing with the john deer in the pic???????? Is that in case she takes your car keys??lol Lookin gooooood!!! YouTube - Vince Gill - One More Last Chance
    HA,,, I had to go back and figure out where you saw the Deere. I didn't remember it in the pictures. I see just a glimpse of it in the back there. That Deere is/was my baby. I upgraded a little while ago so that the baby Deere is now "time out" for my wife.

Here is my new Deere..

Full grown Puffer Fish pointbreak's Avatar

Shit man you got all the toys,..... im comin down to hurf with you !!!! We will play in old sand box!!!
    TEAM CANADA MEMBER

I smell cigar, not fish.

Shit man you got all the toys,..... im comin down to hurf with you !!!! We will play in old sand box!!!
    Eh hmm, TOOLS, not toys...... Come on man, you are going to ruin it for me with my wife! I "had" to upgrade for the vineyard "project" we are starting this year. Wife is on board. Get to grow grapes, make wine, and Scott gets to upgrade tractors...... We all win! (no, I never sleep)

Nice Dewalt gear for a non trades guy!!!!Are you sure you dont do this for a living????
    TEAM CANADA MEMBER

Sorry Scott MUMS the word!!!!! Its lookin real goood!!!!!
    TEAM CANADA MEMBER

I'm living vicariously through you right now!
    “While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-

I smell cigar, not fish.

Nice Dewalt gear for a non trades guy!!!!Are you sure you dont do this for a living????
    Ah, I do like Dewalt. The trade was, "Honey we can build our house but if I am going to do it, I am going to have to buy some time savers". ----''Ok, that sounds fine. As long as we don't have a house payment...".

muhahahaha... So I don't have a home payment, maybe a Dewalt payment.. Not really.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish iMarc's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phalynx View Post
    I can't do that. I'd be designing shopping malls next. And really, a shopping mall is going to appreciate the large smoke eater installed in the center of the mall so that the cigar smokers will have a place to smoke? Would they appreciate the large ashtrays located around the parking lot and courtyards specifically for us smokers? Shopping carts with a place to set our drink?

I must resist. Besides, this way I can drag it out..

You could do it like some cities do it and just color code future expansion/growth zones with potential uses.

Scott this is incredible, possibly the most epic man cave ive ever seen. When are the invites for the first herf going out?
    Northeast Cigar Rep
    SAG Imports, 7-20-4, Matilde, Lotus

I smell cigar, not fish.

To continue on with the story, Insulation is quickly going up. We installed the Trion electronic smoke-eater into the ceiling.

Next, I decided that the wife's Candle House was in my way for bigger plans so I decided to latch onto it with the tractor and move it over. (Boy will she be surprised.....ok, she was helping but I thought it would have been funny to mess with her)

So now I have a little more room for a future project between the Candle House and the Hot Tub.

So now back to work inside the Man Cave. Insulation is done. Wine cellar and humidor are plastic sheet sealed.

Then I hit Craigslist for the drywallers I used on my house when I discovered that I HATE drywall.... Woohoo, they were available.

They work really fast and do a great job!

You can really start to get a feel for the space. Here we are looking at the theater screen wall.

Taping and mudding has started.

Stay tuned for another installment.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish KINGLISH's Avatar

I am in love!!
    Smoke Em if you got em!!

Removed per request

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJeebes View Post
    The floor plan looks awesome! You need to invite some of your fellow Texans over when the project is finished!

Yeah! I'll bring the beverages!

Removed per request

Quote Originally Posted by mlbar1153 View Post
    I second that motion!!

Truly awesome. My brother lives outside the Austin area. He lives in Giddings. Looks like that when I go visit.
    You got a great wife to be helping with something like this.
    Hi Mike! Since you're from Lubbock, I'll help ya out. The tall thangs pokin' outta the ground are called "trees". And the blue colored dome overhead is the sky. No, no, now I know the sky in Lubbock is often brown or red, but there ain't no cotton fields in Travis County! hahahaha!

BTW, I was born and raised in Midland!

Damn man. Looking good! Cannot wait for the next update

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast