Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 LastLast

Man Cave - Smoking Room

This is a discussion on Man Cave - Smoking Room within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Really cool that you did this all yourself. Came out great!...

Re: Man Cave - Smoking Room

Really cool that you did this all yourself. Came out great!

I smell cigar, not fish.

Quote Originally Posted by GnarlyEggs View Post
    @phalynx When is the HERF??
    Hmmmmm...

Young Puffer Fish

this is the coolest thing I've seen congrats!!!!!

TAB

Some of these places look pretty incredible...and some look like mine (garage/patio). Someday...maybe someday...

Maturing Puffer Fish

just awseome stuff

So I put together a lil' smoking room in the garage on the cheap. Everyone seems to like it. I love it! Finally get to chill and smoke a good stogie after dinner or whenever.
    Man Cave - Smoking Room-image.jpgMan Cave - Smoking Room-image.jpgMan Cave - Smoking Room-image.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Wow...

So, I just wasted about 3 hours pouring over this thread and taking notes for when I build my house. Damn. That build is impressive! Even if it is in Texas lol!

I smell cigar, not fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Nick View Post
    So, I just wasted about 3 hours pouring over this thread and taking notes for when I build my house. Damn. That build is impressive! Even if it is in Texas lol!
    Wasted? sniff sniff..

Quote Originally Posted by phalynx View Post
    Wasted? sniff sniff..

Totally not not what I meant!! My apologies good sir!!

Kitty Litter Convert #KL1245

Puffer Fish with some spikes SOHResident's Avatar

@phalynx This is truly awesome. I showed some of the pictures to my wife. She asked me if I could get your contact information. Evidently she thinks this thread may play a significant role in our divorce hearings....
    CALLING ALL NOOBS - follow this link NOOB PIF to have some fun, meet some other new BOTL and gain some trader experience.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Keeper01's Avatar

I just came across this thread and went through it start to finish. You did an amazing job, it's definitely something to be proud of and I hope you enjoy every minute that you spend in there.
    I intend to smoke a good cigar to the glory of God before I go to bed tonight.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

I actually lurked this thread before I registered....really cool and awesome job!

I was looking for another thread and happened across this gem.....wow....after the first couple pages I felt like an addict racing thru just to see the next pics. Now I dont even remember what thread I was initially searching for. You sir, have done an outstanding job. Such a wonderful space to enjoy cigars. It was probably mentioned in your earlier posts (I already admitted to racing thru to see more pics), are you a musician by trade? Lots of gear you have, so was curious, either way thank you for sharing this journey of yours. Its awesome! And now I must subscribe to this so I can stay up to date, hell, I might even have to take the time to start reading it too. Haha.

Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 LastLast