Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Man Cave - Smoking Room

This is a discussion on Man Cave - Smoking Room within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; I can't believe I didn't see this post sooner. I am completely jealous! It looks damned good!...

Leading Puffer Fish baddddmonkey's Avatar

Re: Man Cave - Smoking Room

I can't believe I didn't see this post sooner. I am completely jealous! It looks damned good!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish CaptainJeebes's Avatar

Amazing progress! Im a pretty good helper if you need it. I could plan an austin weekend in the next few weeks if you would like

Full grown Puffer Fish mlbar1153's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phalynx View Post
    I am actually only 30 minutes from Giddings... Perhaps we'll have a cigar celebration when I am 100% done.
    You my friend are on. . +=

I want one!

That is bad ass

Cigar Rights of America Member

You did all of that in less then three days? Wow...

Just kidding. That looks great.
    http://twitter.com/charlieminato
    editor, halfwheel.com

I....feel so...................inadequate................... .I think I need a smoke in MY man cave.

“While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-

Puffer Fish with some spikes jmpeace501's Avatar

This is the most amazing and coolest thing I've seen in a LONG LONG TIME!! WOW! Nice work!!!!!!

Looking like it is going to be one of the best man caves I have ever seen. Can't wait to see some finished pictures of the walk in humidor and wine cellar. Probably the two best collectibles in the world. Thanks for sharing the pics!

Whoa that's insane! Nice job.

I smell cigar, not fish.

Ok, time to fast forward 3 hours. This is what we did this afternoon after work. Started building the bar. I really had it in my head how I wanted it and then I saw someone's simple bar frame design online and thought PERFECT! So I modified it and built it up. Now need to get some nice oak veneer plywood and cover it over. At least you can see that I do work live..

Young Puffer Fish

This cinches it. I am officially moving to Texas.
    Everything's bigger in texas mate ha ha

WOW! Great Progress!! I have pasted the jealousy stage I am now envious!! ha ha

Hey my father in law lives in austin texas, we're going to visit next month, maybe a smoke? he he I might even get him to do one, get him off those awful cigs yuk!!

At any rate great job, this would be a dream for any one of use, yeah your headed in the right direction man. You re-made the right direction. Tim Allen would be proud ha ha

Wow i need to clean my walls now cuz im pretty sure you just blew my mind! Im kind of sad because it will be many years before i will even have a house. You do good work, lets see some pick of the humidor!!

I smell cigar, not fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Omahaboy View Post
    You do good work, lets see some pick of the humidor!!
    The humidor is at an unfinished stage at this point. It is roughly 5'x5' in size. After I get the main room done, I will work on the humidor and wine cellar next. The humidor will be relatively cheap to build as after the plastic and insulation, its going to be luaan on the walls, (can't find spanish cedar in plywood for a reasonable cost) and spanish cedar for shelving. I have the humidifier sitting in a box in my shop. The wine cellar will not be as cheap to build. Racks and a cooling unit are costly and rarely found used.

I also wanted to make sure that my expensive items (wine and cigars) and not subjected to the rigors of construction while I finish the man cave.

You are a smart guy! I usually just run head long into projects. Then again my projects are nowhere near the size or awesomeness of this mega man cave. I wish you luck with the completion.

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast