Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Man Cave - Smoking Room

This is a discussion on Man Cave - Smoking Room within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Absolutely incredible. What a fun way to spend a few months to be able to enjoy something for years! Such ...

Puffer Fish with many spikes Amlique's Avatar

Re: Man Cave - Smoking Room

Absolutely incredible. What a fun way to spend a few months to be able to enjoy something for years! Such a cool setup.
    If you plan on buying or selling real estate anywhere in the country, let me know first. I can refer you to the best agent in your area.

Quote Originally Posted by Amlique View Post
    Absolutely incredible. What a fun way to spend a few months to be able to enjoy something for years! Such a cool setup.
    +1

Great job!!!

Full grown Puffer Fish jaypulay's Avatar

This is friggin amazing Scott, just saw this and read through then entire post.... Unreal!!!! Looks like your getting close to enjoying the fruits of your labour!!!
    Team Canada Member

Puffer Fish with many spikes kenelbow's Avatar

Scott, this is incredible. I am living vicariously through you by watching the progress on this thread. So keep those pics coming, we're all loving it!

anywhere but here

Scott this is by far the coolest man cave I have ever seen and I've definitely seen a few in my time. Jealousy and envy abound and I wish you the best with this endeavor. Can't wait to see the finished product.

OSV
    Young Puffer Fish

****ing amazing

I smell cigar, not fish.

Just a quick update for today. I worked on the front stage a little and the couches finally arrived. The final screen will arrive sometime next week and will fill most of the area above the stage. I am weighing different methods to conceal the speakers and equipment at this point.

Nothing says AHHHH like a nice pair of feet!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish CaptainJeebes's Avatar

looking amazing! nice dog too. great pyrenees?

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Plop007's Avatar

Man nice set up. That projector and screen look awesome

is that a PS3 I see hiding? switch to xbox 360 haha

I thought the dog was a polar bear rug in the first shot, definitely made me look twice. Nice work getting close to the finishing touches now?

I smell cigar, not fish.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJeebes View Post
    looking amazing! nice dog too. great pyrenees?
    Samoyed... He's the only other boy in the house.. I am surrounded by girls which is why I am so deserving of a man cave. That's my boy... We go out to the man cave together.. Its a pact...

Getting really close to the finish line although there is a ton of work left to go. I stopped by a B&M this evening and picked up a few boxes and stuffed them into my "seemingly small" humidor. I will need to get that walk in humidor done soon.

I smell cigar, not fish.

I was noticing even in the picture above, the screen seems a little small. Oddly enough, that screen is 10 feet wide by 6 feet tall. The new one is 12 feet x 7 feet. That should appear a lot larger. I don't know why but the screen in the picture "only" looks 6-7 feet in size.. Goal is to really feel like a movie theater...

This is amazing.
    http://twitter.com/charlieminato
    editor, halfwheel.com

Full grown Puffer Fish pointbreak's Avatar

Your Hired ,that was the fastest construction job ive ever witnessed!!!!Looks awsome...Good job Scott..
    TEAM CANADA MEMBER

I don't know how I have missed this thread, but that thing is friggin awesome!!!

Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast