Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Man Cave - Smoking Room

This is a discussion on Man Cave - Smoking Room within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Wow. Just wow....

Re: Man Cave - Smoking Room

Wow. Just wow.
    Cuban cigar snob, and proud of it.

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Seriously impressive stuff...

That is amazing, who needs a house. I think you have set the new standard for the man cave, or is this a man house.

I smell cigar, not fish.

I did a little work this evening on the bar. Trimming it out. Testing out my vision of what it looks like. I think it turned out pretty nice. Tomorrow, I will start work on the the humidor. My wife finished insulating the humidor and wine cellar today..

Young Puffer Fish

Awesome job!! I want one ha ha.
    If WalMart is lowering prices daily, how come nothing in the store is free yet?

Real nice job on the bar, looks great
    Northeast Cigar Rep
    SAG Imports, 7-20-4, Matilde, Lotus

Puffer Fish with some spikes bbrodnax's Avatar

God I wish my wife would sign off on something like that.

Incredible! In all aspects. If I can do this when I'm older, I'll know then that I have made it. Awesome stuff!

I smell cigar, not fish.

Quote Originally Posted by J Daly View Post
    Incredible! In all aspects. If I can do this when I'm older, I'll know then that I have made it. Awesome stuff!
    Whoa WHoa WHOa WHOA! Who said I was old? I am only in my 30's... If that is old, I am in trouble!

Quote Originally Posted by phalynx View Post
    Whoa WHoa WHOa WHOA! Who said I was old? I am only in my 30's... If that is old, I am in trouble!

HEY! You were misunderstanding my point. I don't have the resources or abilitiles to do that at this point in my life. I'm saying if I'm able to do that when I'm older, farther down the road, I will then know that I've made it. You old fart! Just kidding! It's still one of the coolest cave's I've seen! WELL DONE! -JD

I smell cigar, not fish.

The "old fart" did a little more work tonight on the man cave. This time, finishing up the walk-in humidor. We got it assembled, sealed and put some shelves up. These shelves are temporary until I can figure out how I want to build some out of Spanish Cedar.

Got the humidifier working and the light installed. I think it looks pretty good. Its not great by any means. I had a few mess ups that we won't talk about in there but the room will serve its purpose.

My "little buddy" arrived today too..

Looking awesome as always. Can't wait to see what you decide to do with the walk-in.

BTW. I will charge a 50% commission on the adoption of smelvis. Dave can pay in tubos, you can pay in construction work.
    http://twitter.com/charlieminato
    editor, halfwheel.com

I smell cigar, not fish.

50%? Hmmm, Smelvis has to move in first... He hasn't sent back the adoption papers yet. He may not be interested any longer. Maybe the humidor isn't big enough.

Quote Originally Posted by phalynx View Post
    50%? Hmmm, Smelvis has to move in first... He hasn't sent back the adoption papers yet. He may not be interested any longer. Maybe the humidor isn't big enough.
    After I take my 50% you'll be fine.
    http://twitter.com/charlieminato
    editor, halfwheel.com

anywhere but here

Jealousy and envy abound. Kudos on the excellent work. Can't wait for the finished product.

Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast