Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Home-Made Humidor

This is a discussion on Home-Made Humidor within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; I thought about doing this, then I remembered (with help from my wife) that I have absolutely no skills when ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes bbrodnax's Avatar

Re: Home-Made Humidor

I thought about doing this, then I remembered (with help from my wife) that I have absolutely no skills when it comes to woodworking. Props to you though, it looks killer.

Nice job. Good looking humi.

Thanks, guys. I appreciate all the comments.

That is a great looking humi. I am DEFINITELY going to build something nice sooner than later. If you don't mind sharing the plans, let me know
    Life is like a jar of Jalapeno peppers; What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

Esoteric: I have the plans, but they're locked in an old version of PowerPoint that I can't open at the moment. If I can get them open in the office, I'll post them here and send you a note. Thanks for your interest.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish z0diac's Avatar

Great stuff! Now that you've made one, numbers 2, 3, 4, etc. will be a breeze. Start knocking 'em off and sell 'em for 50 bucks online! Make some new designs and bam, you've got your own eBay humidor business!

Puffer Fish with some spikes jakecartier3's Avatar

That's awesome!
    A humidor you make yourself will always be extra special and that one is very nice, you should be proud.

Thanks, everyone. I finally unlocked the copy of my plans. I'll happily send them to anyone who's interested.

Plans
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plans.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Home-Made Humidor-slide2.jpg   Home-Made Humidor-slide3.jpg   Home-Made Humidor-slide4.jpg  

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish socapots's Avatar

That looks real good man.
    nice work.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Cigary's Avatar

Very nice looking humidor. A mans got to know his limitations and aside from even trying to build that I could barely draw the plans that go into making one of those. Sadly I must appreciate things that others build...somebody has to be part of the audience and clap.
    A mind is like a parachute...it works best when it's open.

-=)Resident Insomniac(=- eyesack's Avatar

Freaking awesome bro! All these home-builds are getting my circ saw trigger finger itchy... heers: Great lookin box man!
    Did I fire 6 shots or only 5?

Nice woodworking man! I have dabbled a bit in working with wood and had to basically quit due to lack of shop space. I thought of building a humidor, but never got motivated enough to try. Biggest problem for me would be milling the stock to get started.

Well done!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish CopGTP's Avatar

Wow that is impressive!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast