Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 41 of 41

Home-Made Humidor

This is a discussion on Home-Made Humidor within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Not Bad...

  
  1. #31

    Young Fish


     

    Re: Home-Made Humidor

    Not Bad

  2. #32

    THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar


     

    Re: Home-Made Humidor

    Simple functional good looking i think you covered all bases.
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix



  3. #33

    gonna be a daddy! gibson_es's Avatar


     

    Re: Home-Made Humidor

    didnt reallyread all the posts, just saying i love the humi, good work. i hope to one day have the tools, time, and talent to do something like that.

  4. #34

    Maturing Puffer Fish Khanman's Avatar


     

    Re: Home-Made Humidor

    Impressive!

  5. #35

    Young Puffer Fish Padurosa's Avatar


     

    Re: Home-Made Humidor

    I wish I had a tablesaw to make my own...

    Someone how to make a tablesaw with a circular saw?? ^^

  6. #36

    Sliding Puffer Fish bhuang61's Avatar


     

    Re: Home-Made Humidor

    Quote Originally Posted by Padurosa View Post
    I wish I had a tablesaw to make my own...

    Someone how to make a tablesaw with a circular saw?? ^^

    This is really the hard way, but you can use a long straight edge and clamps. Run the saw along the straight edge and you've got a poor substitute for a table saw. I know because I've built bookshelves like this. They came out ok but what a beating. If you have a router, you can make a rough cut with the circular saw and clean up the edge with a straight router bit. Bingo, another poor substitute. But, this *can* work if you're patient enough. My best advice is figure out how to get access to a table saw. It will make the project a lot better in the end and a lot more fun while you're building it.

  7. #37

    Young Puffer Fish rk_classic's Avatar


     

    Re: Home-Made Humidor

    real nice

  8. #38

    Young Puffer Fish Padurosa's Avatar


     

    Re: Home-Made Humidor

    Quote Originally Posted by bhuang61 View Post
    This is really the hard way, but you can use a long straight edge and clamps. Run the saw along the straight edge and you've got a poor substitute for a table saw. I know because I've built bookshelves like this. They came out ok but what a beating. If you have a router, you can make a rough cut with the circular saw and clean up the edge with a straight router bit. Bingo, another poor substitute. But, this *can* work if you're patient enough. My best advice is figure out how to get access to a table saw. It will make the project a lot better in the end and a lot more fun while you're building it.
    Actually that's exactly what I'm trying to do. Get access to a workshop where I can use the tools and play around a little with the woods...

    We'll see

    Plan B is acquiring a wine cooler.

  9. #39

    Leading Puffer Fish cubanrob19's Avatar


     

    Re: Home-Made Humidor

    very nice brother! one day, I will build me one of my own!

  10. #40

    Full grown Puffer Fish rus_bro's Avatar


     

    Re: Home-Made Humidor

    im going to attempt one w/ a skill saw and dremel.... we will see what happens

    rb

  11. #41

    Leading Puffer Fish cubanrob19's Avatar


     

    Re: Home-Made Humidor

    Quote Originally Posted by rus_bro View Post
    im going to attempt one w/ a skill saw and dremel.... we will see what happens

    rb
    ... Good luck ... let us know how it turns out!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •