Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Habanos baby!!! My new top shelf.

This is a discussion on Habanos baby!!! My new top shelf. within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Only been smoking the stogie's for a few months but here is my top shelf as of today. I'm hopin ...

Young Puffer Fish soonersublime's Avatar

Habanos baby!!! My new top shelf.

Only been smoking the stogie's for a few months but here is my top shelf as of today. I'm hopin these CC's are legit. Let me know if you think differently.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

anywhere but here

Re: Habanos baby!!! My new top shelf.

Man those look nice.

Thanks Dave.73

Only been a few months and I already have 3 humidor's and 400 cigars.
    Figure I should start letting some age a bit and start working on my collection. 1 good box a month + daily smokes until I get to 3000 in the humi for a yearly rotation of aged cigars.

Its like an addiction, and it spreads like wildfire. good looking smokes man.

Thanks Obleedo! Yeah I run a car dealership and 2 of my salesman have since purchased their first humidors and are currently paying me back for all the cigars they have "bummed". I've gifted almost as much as I have smoked. Wouldn't be such an expensive habit if I hadn't but I enjoy smoking with others. Luckily they are starting to buy their own so it's turning into a decent investment.

Nice looking collection. I hope to start my habanos collection soon as well!

No longer a community member.

Looking good Bro nice and organized as well!!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish CopGTP's Avatar

Wow! Very nice! Whenever you're ready to part way with a few of them, just lemme know! Hehehehe
    PPD: Cigar Bombing Task Force

Puffer Fish with many spikes DeeSkank's Avatar

Nice looking cigars
    I can't wait to have my first habano! An order may be in place soon.

Highland Park SingleMalt salmonfly's Avatar

Looking good Jeff, Welcome to the dark side Bro!!
    FOR THE ATTENTION OF ALL SMOKING SINNERS, ENJOY YOUR SMOKE OR YOU WILL FEEL THE RAPH OF THE GODS!! THIS GUY GOING LOCO (((((FTA O ASS)))))

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soonersublime View Post
    Only been smoking the stogie's for a few months but here is my top shelf as of today. I'm hopin these CC's are legit. Let me know if you think differently.
    Nice start you get to messing with those C C's you better have deep pockets.
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Very very nice. Love the Cohiba's when I can get my hands on the real deal! Enjoy the smokes!

Puffer Fish with many spikes kRaZe15's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soonersublime View Post
    Thanks Obleedo! Yeah I run a car dealership and 2 of my salesman have since purchased their first humidors and are currently paying me back for all the cigars they have "bummed". I've gifted almost as much as I have smoked. Wouldn't be such an expensive habit if I hadn't but I enjoy smoking with others. Luckily they are starting to buy their own so it's turning into a decent investment.
    sounds like this investment and hobby is running into work... maybe a tax deduction for business is in the future..... nice looking smokes....
    cigars are like woman, some are fine and some are a little rough around the edges, but each will be enjoyed by someone.

Howdy Jeff:

I hope you are doing fine.

Great smokes there. Looks like you are starting down the slippery slope. Have fun and enjoy the ride.

BEst regards, tony

Elder Puffer Fish Leader fuente~fuente's Avatar

Nice looking top shelf Jeff.
    Twitter @ OB1theStogie
    Coming at you from the Dirty Dirty...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast