Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Finally filled up my Humidor!

This is a discussion on Finally filled up my Humidor! within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Love the Man O' War Ruinations!...

Young Fish

Finally filled up my Humidor!

Love the Man O' War Ruinations!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Finally filled up my Humidor!-dsc00346.jpg   Finally filled up my Humidor!-dsc00347.jpg   Finally filled up my Humidor!-dsc00348.jpg  

Re: Finally filled up my Humidor!

Quote Originally Posted by EODguy View Post
    Love the Man O' War Ruinations!
    Very nice brother! Still not had the Ruinations as of yet, but if they are as tasty as the Man O' War's, I gotta get me some!
    "While smoking a cigar, we are in the presence of eternity...the smoke drifts gently heavenward on its quest to combine with the great eternal oneness." - Prince Sined Yar Maharg Love Jimmy

Looks good!

How do you like that humidor? I thought about maybe buying one like that but I wasn't sure whether I should do that or go coolerdoor or something bigger because I know I will eventually need it! LOL
    Life is like a jar of Jalapeno peppers; What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

I keep hearing about these Man O Wars ... I need to try one!

Congrats on the nicely stocked Humidor!

Puffer Fish with some spikes Benaj85's Avatar

Man O Wars are good!

Young Fish

Quote Originally Posted by boonedoggle View Post
    Very nice brother! Still not had the Ruinations as of yet, but if they are as tasty as the Man O' War's, I gotta get me some!
    If you are like me and love Full cigars then you will love the Ruinations.

Young Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric View Post
    Looks good!

How do you like that humidor? I thought about maybe buying one like that but I wasn't sure whether I should do that or go coolerdoor or something bigger because I know I will eventually need it! LOL
    I love this one. it makes me smile every time i walk by and see my favorite cigars right there on top. To be honest it's more for my display than anyone else's...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Plop007's Avatar

Looks awesome

No longer a community member.

Very nice! Wait til you start on your next humidor...I'm on number 11 so I know for sure you will never fill up all of them. This is a hobby where you keep buying....( insert devil laugh here )

ISO Tat Jibarro,Maravilla whodeeni's Avatar

Talking Re: Finally filled up my Humidor!

Gary is so right, I went from a 100 ct, to 200ct, to a cooler, bev. refridgerator unplugged, to old cedar chest, and i'm about to start w/ another small refridgerator that I should be using in my office for cool drinks for clients/ a beer every now and then for me!

Something tells me i'll be buying a few vinotemps, and repurposing at least
    one of those fridges pretty soon!

Keep up the good work my friend!
    If smoking cigars is on the "Darkside".... I don't think i'll ever see the "Light!!!

Good stash!

Ive always wanted to try the 5Vegas Relic...

I have the same humi.... Its a good one, just keep it out of sunlight.

Young Fish

Quote Originally Posted by thebayratt View Post
    Good stash!

Ive always wanted to try the 5Vegas Relic...

I have the same humi.... Its a good one, just keep it out of sunlight.
    Yeah they are good, but from my finding you have to dry box them for a day or two before you smoke them.

The Smoky Dawn Front KetherInMalkuth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EODguy View Post
    Yeah they are good, but from my finding you have to dry box them for a day or two before you smoke them.
    +1 on that, I also keep them at 65% prior to dry boxing them. They are practically unsmokeable at 70%. They also do pretty well after a good 6 months of rest. Still waiting to see if they get better with another year of rest or not.
    Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves. ~ Ronald Reagan

Hey Guys! Wait for me! piperdown's Avatar

Hey, that third picture the same brands like one of the five packs I got off of CI. Haven't tried any of them yet as I just got them on Tuesday.

You have a really nice humidor there but it looks like it could use a few more.......guess you'll have to make a sacrifice and "fill it to the brim"!

Looking good! 5 Vegas are tasty!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast