Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

A Mini Herf

This is a discussion on A Mini Herf within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; I was fortunate enough to meet CigarManAndy as he was taking his trip through NorCal. This is the second time ...

Puffer Fish with many spikes BTcigars's Avatar

A Mini Herf

I was fortunate enough to meet CigarManAndy as he was taking his trip through NorCal. This is the second time we met and we did so at Tobacco Road.

I have to say that Andy is a true gentleman:very nice and personable, full of great stories, has a firm handshake, and is very generous with his cigars.

He at one point was telling the whole shop (maybe a total of seven people in the store) about a story involving a guy whom wanted a working girl and in the end walked away with bumps and bruises galore. Everyone had a real good laugh at that one.

As far as cigars go, I have never had someone throw cigars at me before. I wasnt looking when he did it and it definitely got my attention but what a nice surprise it was. Among the Los Blancos and Arganese cigars he gifted me, he surprised me with a CRA Tat black and I was even bold enough to score one of his Nine Lanceros. Thanks again Andy!

Last edited by BTcigars; 07-27-2010 at 03:46 AM. Reason: grammer
    Be sure to check out my blog http://www.BTcigars.com

Re: A Mini Herf

Sounds like you had a great time.

Andy is truly one of my favorite people. Glad you enjoyed this time together.

Andy, is it my imagination or is your hair getting curly?

Quote Originally Posted by scottw View Post
    Andy is truly one of my favorite people. Glad you enjoyed this time together.

Andy, is it my imagination or is your hair getting curly?
    My hair has always been naturally curly. It curls when it gets long.

Great to meet you Brandon and thanks for all your help...