Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

New stash from NYC!

This is a discussion on New stash from NYC! within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; I was in NYC for a week on business, and hit up a few cigar shops. I went to Smoke ...

New stash from NYC!

I was in NYC for a week on business, and hit up a few cigar shops. I went to Smoke Scene and Taino Cigars and both places had great prices and pretty good selection. Taino cigars are a house blend with nice options and tastes. They had this one blend that have an interesting head that comes to a flat end. At Smoke Scene, I picked up a nice Xikar cutter too (not in pics).

Enjoy!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes mrsmitty's Avatar

Re: New stash from NYC!

The Isla Del Sol is my favorite infused for the money, and the Italia & the Edge are great. Nice set of smokes, haven't tried any Te-Amos yet been on my list for awhile.

I've seen some LFDs with the chisel point like that. Wonder how they smoke...

Quote Originally Posted by guitar7272 View Post
    I've seen some LFDs with the chisel point like that. Wonder how they smoke...
    damn good... the double ligero is a must try, my only real complaint is i cant just hold it in my mouth, so its not a good multi tasking cigar, thats just my opinion anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by gibson_es View Post
    damn good... the double ligero is a must try, my only real complaint is i cant just hold it in my mouth, so its not a good multi tasking cigar, thats just my opinion anyway.
    Hmmm, saw them and the airbenders last time I was at the B&M, and decided on the airbender. I'll have to give the double ligero a shot sometime soon.