Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

My "special" collection

This is a discussion on My "special" collection within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Just thought I'd post a picture of my small collection of "special" cigars. The ones that you set aside for ...

My "special" collection

Just thought I'd post a picture of my small collection of "special" cigars. The ones that you set aside for special occasions. Hopefully, this will grow with time. I took the first picture, then realized I forgot the La Verite 2008 I had stored in another bag, and I wasn't going to pull them all back out and line them up again. Yep...bag. I'm new to cigars, and haven't gotten a humidor yet, but did order one today. I have about 40 cigars stored in the plastic bags my local shop gives me, with a small humi pack in each. Hopefully, the humidor gets here soon!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My "special" collection-special1.jpg   My "special" collection-special2.jpg  

Re: My "special" collection

nice! i see the camacho (im a camacho whore) i will say if you see a liberty 2007, grab it! its worth searching for, its my favorite NC smoke. i wish i could find more. a box maybe, that would be grand. it would go great with your collection. i think i might need to pick me up a few opusesnow. lol.

I do the same, i have a section of a drawer which i keep special cigars in. An opus, a couple of padrons etc which i will smoke when the time is right.

Quote Originally Posted by gibson_es View Post
    nice! i see the camacho (im a camacho whore) i will say if you see a liberty 2007, grab it! its worth searching for, its my favorite NC smoke. i wish i could find more. a box maybe, that would be grand. it would go great with your collection. i think i might need to pick me up a few opusesnow. lol.
    Thanks!

That Camacho is a Liberty 2009. I also have about 3-4 Camacho Diplomas. Love that cigar.

the diplomas are great, and i could tell it was the 09, i have smoked my fair share. that what inspired me to tell you to look for the 07, it smokes 10 times as good.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader fuente~fuente's Avatar

Nice sticks marked!

I gotta get ahold of one of those La Verite's.

At $20 a pop though, for a Tat? Yeesh...
    Twitter @ OB1theStogie
    Coming at you from the Dirty Dirty...