Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Opus Line Up

This is a discussion on Opus Line Up within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Just a line up of a couple cigars. Anyone know which opus the one with the black band on the ...

No longer a community member. Wigwam_Motel's Avatar

Opus Line Up

Just a line up of a couple cigars. Anyone know which opus the one with the black band on the foot?
    Last edited by Wigwam_Motel; 10-28-2010 at 07:02 PM.

Re: Opus Line Up

http://twitter.com/charlieminato
    editor, halfwheel.com

No longer a community member. Nickerson's Avatar

Oo is there a Opus X Love Affair in there? Its one of my most wanted cigars, very hard to find.

Very nice man, very nice indeed.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader jeepthing's Avatar

Its like Opus heaven. Very kool
    Whatever it is -- I didn't do it!

NICE i dont think i have seen anything like that before..... personal stash or not

Young Fish

Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Nickerson View Post
    Oo is there a Opus X Love Affair in there? Its one of my most wanted cigars, very hard to find.

Very nice man, very nice indeed.
    Not the love affair, but the 666 opus out of the forbidden x humidor in 2002.

Quote Originally Posted by gibson_es View Post
    NICE i dont think i have seen anything like that before..... personal stash or not

offers are much welcomed.

my left foot? no no, thats my bad one, right foot?

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by Wigwam_Motel View Post
    offers are much welcomed.

Make a list and put a price offers I won't do online. Might be interested though once I know what ya got.

Thanks

According to the calculator, your average cost was $8.82. I am down for cost plus 25%.

Like Dave said, if you make a list, people will come. I'm looking for a few sizes myself.

Quote Originally Posted by ckay View Post
    According to the calculator, your average cost was $8.82. I am down for cost plus 25%.

Like Dave said, if you make a list, people will come. I'm looking for a few sizes myself.
    In a wonderful world. 8.82 is for the ladies route 66 handbags we sell in our gift shop. Oh do the ladies love they're handbags.

See; selling these sticks to you folks would be point less. Due to the fact I am from California. For example. the petite lancero still have the price tags from when I got them. (26.54 plus tax) . Now to talk about the prices for the maduro an lancero, shhh. But these puppies have 7 years of age on them, mainly from 2002.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader havanajohn's Avatar

In a wonderful world. 8.82 is for the ladies route 66 handbags we sell in our gift shop. Oh do the ladies love they're handbags.

See; selling these sticks to you folks would be point less. Due to the fact I am from California. For example. the petite lancero still have the price tags from when I got them. (26.54 plus tax) . Now to talk about the prices for the maduro an lancero, shhh. But these puppies have 7 years of age on them, mainly from 2002.
    Looks like you are going to smoke them
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy sh*t what a ride!"

unless I were addicted to meth an losing my house; but sorry. Plus, this is California allot of high rollers around here. Hard to sell things for street value on the boards any how; since everyone is nickle an diming most of the time, unless its super rare; we all know how it rolls.

No longer a community member. Nickerson's Avatar

unless I were addicted to meth an losing my house; but sorry. Plus, this is California allot of high rollers around here. Hard to sell things for street value on the boards any how; since everyone is nickle an diming most of the time, unless its super rare; we all know how it rolls.
    How much for Opus X eXtasy aka "666" (4 " x 55)?

Could I get a sexy close up of it?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast