Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

whats in the humidor.

This is a discussion on whats in the humidor. within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; If is smoke less is have a bigger collection at the moment. The 5Vegas maddys, RP sungrowns, and the feugos ...

whats in the humidor.

If is smoke less is have a bigger collection at the moment.

The 5Vegas maddys, RP sungrowns, and the feugos all came in today. Not shown are a few throwaways to give out on the golf course and a 4 or
    5 singles in the travel humidor at the girlfriends place.

And the tupperadore keeping it all comfy till I complete my next project.

Rb

Puffer Fish with many spikes BTcigars's Avatar

Re: whats in the humidor.

Nice shipment. Be sure to show off your next "project".
    Be sure to check out my blog http://www.BTcigars.com

Quote Originally Posted by BTcigars View Post
    Nice shipment. Be sure to show off your next "project".
    AHHHH the project....

I have a TV Armoire that is about to be rendered useless once i get a tv larger than 32".... SO........................ im going to convert it into a wine / liquor / cigar cabinet... going to hang wine glass slides, put in wine racks and a shelf probably , and the bottom 2 holes are going to be filled w/ 2 slide out humidors (drawer style)...

thats the early plan atleast.. probably going to start cutting wood in the next week or so..
    rb

cant wait to see the final product

Sounds like a great idea I'm close to getting rid of mine as well now if only I had any carpenter skills

Quote Originally Posted by mreast View Post
    Sounds like a great idea I'm close to getting rid of mine as well now if only I had any carpenter skills
    just find a mini fridge on CL for like $15 and just dont plug it in....... wallah, no skills needed

i have MILD wood working skills, but my buddy and i are going to attack it and see what happens..

im thinking basically a top opening box (humidor) w/ a facial to fill the gap. bottom slide drawer rails..

going to start on the boxes soon..

wish me luck

rb

Quote Originally Posted by gibson_es View Post
    just find a mini fridge on CL for like $15 and just dont plug it in....... wallah, no skills needed

sweet deal must read up I have a nice size humidor right now about a 200 ct only half filled but hopefully itll be full soon : )

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish z0diac's Avatar

The left side is mostly just cubans, the right size is mostly a 10pc Rocky Patel sampler, with 10 Esteban Carrera robustos underneath them (which I have no tried yet).