Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Should have hid for cover.....

This is a discussion on Should have hid for cover..... within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Now I know I'm a noob to the forum, but because of all of the help that I've read about ...

Playground Legend angryeaglesfan's Avatar

Should have hid for cover.....

Now I know I'm a noob to the forum, but because of all of the help that I've read about and the brotherly atmosphere on Puff, I thought I would give it a shot. I posted about needing CIGAR BANDS for a project (covering my bar with a collage) and asked my fellow BOTLs for any bands they could provide. I didn't expect much of a response being a noob and not having any trading experience. Any bands I received would be a bonus. Now I was warned by a fellow BOTL that a request like this could be detrimental to my health (and mailbox). I read through his examples and thought "this won't happen to me. I'm too new." Well, as the title states, I should have hid for cover. At least Pat did send some bands

To Pat and Ron, thanks for the bombs! They will be enjoyed greatly! You guys went above and beyond, as usual.....
    Should have hid for cover.....-imgp0507.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Should have hid for cover.....-imgp0508.jpg   Should have hid for cover.....-imgp0509.jpg   Should have hid for cover.....-imgp0510.jpg  

hillbilly puffer fish perry7762's Avatar

Re: Should have hid for cover.....

nice

Good hits!!

Looks like you atleast got 11 bands out of it! (some dissassembly required!) < good one!

Leading Puffer Fish

Don't say I didn't warn you, Barry! I hope you enjoy them.

LOL!! Love this place.
    This Space For Rent

Yep, you were warned by a few of us but did you listen? Nooooooo!

LMAO. Nicely done gents.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

I love a good noob bombing.