Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

IPCPR 2010 a few pics

This is a discussion on IPCPR 2010 a few pics within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; I just looked at all the pictures and I am truly jealous! It seriously looks like Christmas in there and ...

Re: IPCPR 2010 a few pics

I just looked at all the pictures and I am truly jealous! It seriously looks like Christmas in there and now have to find a way to make it to the 2011 show.

Do they give out cigars at these conventions, or do you have to buy em all? Newbie questions, I know...

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Hawthorne View Post
    Nice shot of the Davidoff Culebra, thanks!
    Thanks Danielle.

Quote Originally Posted by KickinItInSD View Post
    Do they give out cigars at these conventions, or do you have to buy em all? Newbie questions, I know...
    There are strict rules about asking for samples, but yes, samples are given out since the show isn't open to the public.
    http://twitter.com/charlieminato
    editor, halfwheel.com

How to you...acquire these tickets? Also, are all the cigars in these pics samples, or bought?

How to you...acquire these tickets? Also, are all the cigars in these pics samples, or bought?
    I got in via press pass. PM me if you have any questions.
    editor, halfwheel.com

Quote Originally Posted by thegoldenmackid View Post
    Had a great time meeting Andy, Shawn maybe we can meet up next year, was a hectic couple of days.

Since everyone else is doing it. (Pictures, can be found here, although scattered.)
    It was great to meet you too!! I wanted to get a chance to talk to you when you came to the Mederos booth but we got slammed at that point but I did notice you all stopped by.

It would've been awesome to spend more time at Dos Jefes but Carlos Mederos was with us and he was wanting to check out another party. We should definitely all try to meet up next year!
    Life is like a jar of Jalapeno peppers; What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric View Post
    It was great to meet you too!! I wanted to get a chance to talk to you when you came to the Mederos booth but we got slammed at that point but I did notice you all stopped by.

It would've been awesome to spend more time at Dos Jefes but Carlos Mederos was with us and he was wanting to check out another party. We should definitely all try to meet up next year!
    Yeah... those barberpoles look tasty. Vegas will be even crazier with how spread out things are going to be.

TBOTLCH was fun, although people were showing up way too early.

Did you get to hear Ernesto's Rocky impressions?
    editor, halfwheel.com

All the sticks in my pics are samples.... One thing we didn't do was ASK for them. They usually asked us "what would you like to try?" Our response " Whatever you have new out or something you think we should try"

Good answer, so I take it this isnt open to the public as far as buying tickets goes?

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

Was that a Tempus Maduro?!

Wow, that is awesome Shawn, I feel like even if I got a ticket there, I would be overwhelmed..haha.

Quote Originally Posted by obleedo View Post
    Good answer, so I take it this isnt open to the public as far as buying tickets goes?
    Open to IPCPR Members and tabacco related press. IPCPR costs for a membership and you get a certain number of passes each year.

Quote Originally Posted by dartstothesea View Post
    Was that a Tempus Maduro?!
    I do believe it was.
    The AB booth for some reason, weren't too friendly... the girl who was presenting the HumiBeads DrRH stuff was real nice....

The IPCPR is a buying show and is for the retailers, hosted by the retailers association.

Public events where you can schmooze with the industry include:
    -Texas Cigar Fest
    -Big Smoke
    -CIGARFest
    -Pro Cigar (By far the best one, although pricey)
    -Cigar Expo

The IPCPR has begun to limit retailer passes in recent years because many retailers were giving them away to customers.
    editor, halfwheel.com

anywhere but here

Great pics. Thanks for sharing them.

Here a few my buddy who was with us took. I am the photographer on some of them with his camera.

Ipcpr 2010 - a set on Flickr

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2