Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

I guess some people smoke these?!

This is a discussion on I guess some people smoke these?! within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; What the hell would you do with one of these in your humidor? Meet my Opus X Maduro BBMF wish ...

I guess some people smoke these?!

What the hell would you do with one of these in your humidor?

Meet my Opus X Maduro BBMF wish come true!

This was an incredibly generous gift from Dave/Smelvis that I tried to refuse, but was neither allowed nor did I try all that hard. But I'm still in awe of the generosity.

So, yeah, what would you do? Just light it? Wait for a special day? Smoke it with Dave?

Thanks again, brother!!
    This Space For Rent

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Aficionado82's Avatar

Re: I guess some people smoke these?!

I would put that bad boy in a properly humidified shadow box in my living room...

That is one sweet gift. The generosity of Dave & all the other BOTL on this site never ceases to amaze me.
    Last edited by Aficionado82; 08-18-2010 at 10:12 PM.

I would sit on that bad boy for a long while my friend, Yea Dave is very hard to turn down gifts from

He never gives me a chance to turn anything down, they just turn up. LOL. Generous bastage that he is. I'd be having it on a special occasion WITH Dave!
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Very impressive & expensive smoke. I also have "1" resting for it's 2nd. year. After seeing this thread and knowing my doctor might tell me to stop smoking, I will differently smoke it as a close to my smoking experience. I'm hoping this will not be the case but you have to put family before anything in this case. Dave is a great BOTL in all he does here for many as well as for the troops abroad. i salute you Dave...........
    ViVat Jesus!

Quote Originally Posted by tobacmon View Post
    Very impressive & expensive smoke. I also have "1" resting for it's 2nd. year. After seeing this thread and knowing my doctor might tell me to stop smoking, I will differently smoke it as a close to my smoking experience. I'm hoping this will not be the case but you have to put family before anything in this case. Dave is a great BOTL in all he does here for many as well as for the troops abroad. i salute you Dave...........
    I've heard this twice now Paul & hope things are not too serious for you :-( You know where my PM box is mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post
    He never gives me a chance to turn anything down, they just turn up. LOL. Generous bastage that he is. I'd be having it on a special occasion WITH Dave!
    The only special occasion I'd be waiting for is 2 solid hours of alone time.

Would you feel guilty smoking it? Like burning a piece of art guilty?

Quote Originally Posted by LosingSleep View Post
    The only special occasion I'd be waiting for is 2 solid hours of alone time.

Would you feel guilty smoking it? Like burning a piece of art guilty?
    Nope, Cigars are made to be smoked. We should admire them through the taste, not the look, otherwise I feel I do the makers et al a dis- service.
    Last edited by Tashaz; 08-18-2010 at 07:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jessejava187 View Post
    I would sit on that bad boy for a long while my friend, Yea Dave is very hard to turn down gifts from
    Im saying this cuz opus is better with age, even jay-z knows it
    he has a song where he raps

"Im like Opus I only get better with age"

livin life by the drop ! cigar loco's Avatar

I'd be scared to smoke it, might like it to much !!

Excellent gift Dave !!!
    I smoke old stogies I have found, short but not to big around....

Removed per request

i'd smoke it!

same as i did this one...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post
    Nope, Cigars are made to be smoked. We should admire them through the taste, not the look, otherwise I feel I do the makers et al a dis- service.

...and if it sits around, you run the risk of damaging it. Gimme that thing, where's my lighter.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader piperdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magnate View Post
    What the hell would you do with one of these in your humidor?

Meet my Opus X Maduro BBMF wish come true!

This was an incredibly generous gift from Dave/Smelvis that I tried to refuse, but was neither allowed nor did I try all that hard. But I'm still in awe of the generosity.

So, yeah, what would you do? Just light it? Wait for a special day? Smoke it with Dave?

Thanks again, brother!!

I think I'd sit, stare and marvel at the creation...just until the family starts getting twitchy, then I'd close the lid and go down and do the dishes....

Puffer With No Spikes shannensmall's Avatar

He sent it for you to enjoy! I would imagine if it came from Dave it probably has at least a lil age on it...Smoke that mofo.

Dave is a true BOTL through and through.
    A lack of preparation on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader jeepthing's Avatar

Most awesome, great BOTL here.
    Whatever it is -- I didn't do it!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast