Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A new home for my stash!

This is a discussion on A new home for my stash! within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; So, since joining this fine site almost 2 months ago, my 40 or 50ct humi has gone from holding 8-10 ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes StratSlinger's Avatar

A new home for my stash!

So, since joining this fine site almost 2 months ago, my 40 or 50ct humi has gone from holding 8-10 smokes at most, to this:

It's served me well, but it's definitely become time to upgrade. So, fearing temptation to really fill up a cooler, I instead chose to go with a slightly larger humi from cheaphumidors. Here's my stash in it's new home:

So, now my smokes have a little room to breathe. I've got a bit of room to grow into, and the old humi is completely empty. Now, to fight off the temptation to fill it all back up again immediately...
    Last edited by StratSlinger; 08-21-2010 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Fixed the top shelf image

Re: A new home for my stash!

Wow the Toscana is looking real nice !

Puffer Fish with some spikes dubgeek's Avatar

Nice man. Love the accessory drawer.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader jeepthing's Avatar

Nice Looking at doing something similar myself
    Whatever it is -- I didn't do it!

Very sharp humidor. Nice buy. I like the stash as well. The Olivia G's and CAO America's are next on my list to try when I get the chance. Enjoy!

Click on My Signature to view my Graphics Request Thread!

Very nice, keep up the good work.

That's a pretty sharp looking humi. Congrats!
    Do you ever get down on your knees and thank God that you know me and have access to my dementia?

Puffer Fish with some spikes StratSlinger's Avatar

Thanks guys. The accessory drawer is definitely a cool touch - that's what sold lemon the Toscana. I was looking at one other one in CI that had a pair of acc drawers and three times the capacity, but I figured that capacity woulda been way too much temptation. Especially considering I usually only smoke 2-4 sticks in a given week, it'd be silly of me to keep a couple hundred on hand.

Right?

No, seriously... Right?

Quote Originally Posted by StratSlinger View Post
    Thanks guys. The accessory drawer is definitely a cool touch - that's what sold lemon the Toscana. I was looking at one other one in CI that had a pair of acc drawers and three times the capacity, but I figured that capacity woulda been way too much temptation. Especially considering I usually only smoke 2-4 sticks in a given week, it'd be silly of me to keep a couple hundred on hand.

Right?

No, seriously... Right?

enjoy the slippery slope

Man, my mouth is watering...MMMMMMMMMM CIGARS. I bought the 30 count traveldor, (I am currently in Iraq) thinking it would be big enough. I have already taken out the foam dividers and it's still too small. I think I need to get another, but am afraid it will fill up too soon as well.

Young Puffer Fish

Wink Re: A new home for my stash!

Ha ha you haventgot a hope ! I only smoke 2 a week in the summerand if I'm lucky 1 a month In the winter. Being member on several of theseforums hawked me astray to the tune of 400 sticks and it's still going ! Your doomed, doomed I tell ya !!!!!!!

Nice humi by the way

Young Fish

I started at cheaphumidors years ago, and now I'm looking to get back in with a 28 bottle cooler! Hopefully you'll be drawn to the same soon..hahah

Your 2 humidors look great though!

Cool buy! What's in the white tube?

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by J0eybb View Post
    Cool buy! What's in the white tube?
    The one with shuckins written on it?

You'll live to regret that question

Wish I could see your pictures, but they are blocked from coming through. Went with the Havana Footlocker form CH...and had to improve the seal. Have lots of troops I'm trying to keep supplied, so the large capacity works for me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast