Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

My first NUB

This is a discussion on My first NUB within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; So i took a lesson from my best friend (phager), and sat back on my patio reading a good book, ...

My first NUB

So i took a lesson from my best friend (phager), and sat back on my patio reading a good book, drinking a beer, and smoking my first NUB. I found this to be the most relaxing morning I have had in many months. My girlfriend is gone out of town and I am here by myself with my dog.

I found the NUB to be a very enjoyable and mild cigar, the flavor was very earthen to me at least with a hint of mint and nuts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My first NUB-img_2259.jpg   My first NUB-img_2257.jpg   My first NUB-img_2258.jpg  

Re: My first NUB

Im glad you liked it I love the NUB its a beautiful smoke one of the rare cigars where I wish they went longer

totally aggree, I have found that with longer cigars I do not finish them that often. However, your right the NUB is a cigar that I wish it was even just a little longer. That would make it awesome. Got any recommendations for cigars like the NUB.

Howdy: I hope you are well.

Thanks for the review, I was talking with Tom during the cyber herf the other night and he said I should try one as well. They are now on the list to try.

Best regards, tony

I had the CT Nub and enjoyed it, I'm in for the 6 pack sampler with two of each wrapper.

To be honest I'm still pretty noobish but my other favorites that remind me of the nun are the liga privada and cao cx2

Never tried it but Im looking forward to it!!!!!!
    Support our troops.... Sgt. Smoke USMC....Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by wlay1980 View Post
    totally aggree, I have found that with longer cigars I do not finish them that often. However, your right the NUB is a cigar that I wish it was even just a little longer. That would make it awesome. Got any recommendations for cigars like the NUB.
    Try the Cain NUB, any of them, or try the Diesel Shorty, all great smokes IMHO...The 5 Vegas Miami Knuckle is awesome too!!!
    "The end of a good smoke is a little saddening. In some regard, it's a bit like losing a best friend who had time to sit and listen." - Zen warrior