Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Liga Privada T-52

This is a discussion on Liga Privada T-52 within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Originally Posted by ca21455 That is an excellent smoke. The thing that surprises me is it comes from Drew Estate ...

Re: Liga Privada T-52

Quote Originally Posted by ca21455 View Post
    That is an excellent smoke. The thing that surprises me is it comes from Drew Estate and it is really nothing like any of there other cigars.
    From my understanding Jonathan Drew blended the Liga Privada T-9 and T-52 to be his personal "go-to" smoke and it was developed as something that would be a rarified gem that he and his closest associates could enjoy. Well that never works and the word gets out.

I love em both being slightly partial to the T-9 as it has more of a sweet edge to it. These smokes hold their own with much more exclusive contenders!

No longer a community member. Wigwam_Motel's Avatar

Re: Liga Privada T-52

Had a t 52 and thought i'd be kind to give it to a drug (addicted cigar smoker) well, yeah, should have just smoked it an enjoyed it myself.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3