Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Sunday Morning

This is a discussion on Sunday Morning within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; How did you spend your Sunday Morning. Mine was a peaceful Vegas Gold and Cup of Coffee, while flipping through ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader jeepthing's Avatar

Sunday Morning

How did you spend your Sunday Morning. Mine was a peaceful Vegas Gold and Cup of Coffee, while flipping through a Copy of Cigar Magazine and enjoying a pretty nice weather morning.
    Whatever it is -- I didn't do it!

Re: Sunday Morning

Sunday morning wasn't so fun. Cutting grass and yard work. Now it's a different story. Getting ready to hit the Arturo Fuente Rosado Magnum while hanging out on the deck.

Did my yard work and gave the dog a bath after the smoke LOL

I stained a few Pipe Racks, smoked a Cusano 18years. Then went inside...... and took a nap; it was a loooong saturday night!

Quote Originally Posted by thebayratt View Post
    I stained a few Pipe Racks, smoked a Cusano 18years. Then went inside...... and took a nap; it was a loooong saturday night!
    LMAO Been there. Haven't had a long Saturday night in a long time. But I feel one coming soon