Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My modest stash... (9 large pics)

This is a discussion on My modest stash... (9 large pics) within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; A more than humble collection indeed Clint! Great sticks! Thats not a Tony Soprano by any chance?...

Re: My modest stash... (9 large pics)

A more than humble collection indeed Clint! Great sticks! Thats not a Tony Soprano by any chance?

Looks like a great collection so far.

I love the matching Hygrometers with the labels on them. Very OCD - I love it.

anywhere but here

Looks like you are definitely off to a great start. That's a nice collection you have started. That one with the Puff cigar band looks awesome...

Puffer Fish with many spikes ninjaturtlenerd's Avatar

That is a great start. but soon it will seem like that is not enough. then then the new stash is not enough. then that stash isnt enough. Damn Vicious Cycle!

Quote Originally Posted by clintgeek View Post
    Yeah, that is one of Jim's (Jenady) custom mixes. I'm holding on to it for a good day of golf where I can sit and burn it on the 19th hole. It excites me every time I see it in there.
    And he won't say what the story behind it is...He said he'd have to kill me if he told me!

Young Puffer Fish

Great stash! And great cigar box humidor... I need to keep an eye out for something like that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2