Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ahhh Finally!

This is a discussion on Ahhh Finally! within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Well I just received my first order of them this afternoon. They were waiting for me in my mailbox when ...

Ahhh Finally!

Well I just received my first order of them this afternoon. They were waiting for me in my mailbox when I returned home from running a few errands. I opened them up, saw their true beauty, and just knew I had to snap a few pics for my fellow BOTL.

Sampler packed I picked up...good price, so I said eh what the heck.

10 Pack of the Cohiba Siglo VI. I've had one in my entire life and it lived up to it's reputation. I will def be ordering another box to stash away for several years.

Re: Ahhh Finally!

Nice!!

Puffer Fish with many spikes baderjkbr's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Ahhh Finally!

Mouth watering.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Very nice your going to love those selection robusto's they were rolled from special leaves. I bought about 13 boxes of those when they first came out in 03. The HDM was my favorite in the bunch. Enjoy great pick up.
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBrooklyn View Post
    Very nice your going to love those selection robusto's they were rolled from special leaves. I bought about 13 boxes of those when they first came out in 03. The HDM was my favorite in the bunch. Enjoy great pick up.
    Thanks Tony. I came across the pack on the site and thought this would be really cool to try. I've tried Cohiba's and Romeo Y Julieta's, but none of the others. I must say I love the size of the cigars, as you mentioned. After your comment, I think I may some the HDM this weekend while watching my Buckeyes school on some Miami boys...lol.

Thanks all for the comments.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish eggopp's Avatar

Some fine smokes there my friend... Wonder how long you can age them before temptation kicks in

Love those pics!

MMMmmmm looking good enough to smoke!

Very nice pickup David...hope they live up to the hype!!! I have yet to smoke a CC that blew me away!!! Maybe that Cohiba Maduro that u sent me will change my mind!!!
    "The end of a good smoke is a little saddening. In some regard, it's a bit like losing a best friend who had time to sit and listen." - Zen warrior

Elder Puffer Fish Leader jeepthing's Avatar

Very nice. Have a couple of these sitting and waiting
    Whatever it is -- I didn't do it!

Quote Originally Posted by PunchMan6 View Post
    Very nice pickup David...hope they live up to the hype!!! I have yet to smoke a CC that blew me away!!! Maybe that Cohiba Maduro that u sent me will change my mind!!!
    Exactly why I sent it my friend. I saw the comments in your profile and said...hmm I bet if I sent him a Maduro he would really enjoy it. Let that bad boy sit as long as you can as it simply gets better with age.

Very nice score. You're gonna love them...
    Being willing is not enough, we must do. - Leonardo da Vinci.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    Thanks Tony. I came across the pack on the site and thought this would be really cool to try. I've tried Cohiba's and Romeo Y Julieta's, but none of the others. I must say I love the size of the cigars, as you mentioned. After your comment, I think I may some the HDM this weekend while watching my Buckeyes school on some Miami boys...lol.

Thanks all for the comments.

Nice score. Sorry, but since your a Buckeye fan you are going to have to send those to me. NO SOUP FOR YOU. J/K bro, enjoy and for the record, Buckeye's are goin down.
    People say motivation doesn't last ... neither does bathing. Thats why we do it everyday.

Looks like some tasty smoking awaits you!

Quote Originally Posted by Swany View Post
    Nice score. Sorry, but since your a Buckeye fan you are going to have to send those to me. NO SOUP FOR YOU. J/K bro, enjoy and for the record, Buckeye's are goin down.
    Haha ol' Harris is going to have a rough day facing the Buckeye defense. And the secondary for Miami is going to get burnt by Pryor. He will have a field day with the Hurricane defense...lol.

Ah, either way, it should be a great game. In fact, a lot of great games this weekend.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast