Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

opus x

This is a discussion on opus x within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; haha what the hell is a beezlebub...

hillbilly puffer fish perry7762's Avatar

Re: opus x

haha what the hell is a beezlebub

Quote Originally Posted by perry7762 View Post
    haha dirty diapers, someone doing a little hoarding? i got them from ovtc.com i konw they have the xxx and fuente fuente in stock but not sure what else. they do not have the robusto in stock i tried to order one and they said they dont know when they are gonna b back

Those are good prices. Definitely in line with my B&M. Right now, my B&M has the Perfexcion 5 for $11.50, the Robusto for $13.50, and the Super Belicoso for $14.50. I picked up one of the Perfexcion 5's on Saturday, and plan on getting at least one each of the others. Going to tag them, and stick them in the bottom of the humidor with their brothers. I'm looking forward to Xmas time when the Anejos come in. I'm going to try to grab a few of those, if I can.

Maturing Puffer Fish Russell Pta's Avatar

wow i wish i could find opus at such a good price. i cant find anywhere to buy them for less than $20 a stick. because of price i havnt even tried them. i hope to buy some from a botl when i get my 100 posts.

My collection is in no way the biggest or baddest, but it's pretty good. I've got roughly a hundred opus cigars. There's a sealed box of 50 aging in my cooler, an opus 22 charity set, a couple lost citys, a few forbiddens, and some more regular opus to round it out.
    For all the kids who'd rather flame than talk, I refuse to post.

39 04 35 N, 108 33 05 W gjcab09's Avatar

I've got 3 robustos and 2 Reserva D'Chateau and 1 Perfecxion No.2...every day I wake up determined to burn one of 'em (one doesn't live forever) and every day I seem to put it off. Tomorrows the day though, tomorrow one of those Robustos is going up in smoke! Hell, I just may smoke one of each! (best maniacal laugh) ahhhh ha ha ha ah ah ha ha ha!

I just added 5 Magnum O's to the collection for a total of 7 magnum O's and I burned a Perfection No. 2 Sunday night. I feel like I could added a few more to the collection. I also have 2 Perfection No. 2 still sleeping.
    Support our troops.... Sgt. Smoke USMC....Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by d_day View Post
    My collection is in no way the biggest or baddest, but it's pretty good. I've got roughly a hundred opus cigars. There's a sealed box of 50 aging in my cooler, an opus 22 charity set, a couple lost citys, a few forbiddens, and some more regular opus to round it out.

THANK U MARKED!!!!!!!!! although i think robert was the ONLY person to actualy post about the main topic HAHA

Luva Sweet Easy Retrohale aroma's Avatar

i think that pretty much sums it up and they wouldnt let me put all my smiley guys in there

Quote Originally Posted by aroma View Post
    Wow...that's phenomenal. I wonder how guys purchase full boxes when my B&M only gets like one box of a limited number of vitolas and sell them one per customer per day.

Press the button Max! Breakaway500's Avatar

OMG...
    When I think of all the good times that I've wasted..having good times...

Am I missing something here? I've never seen "Lost City" boxes like those but I havent seen enough either. Not being critical, just inquisitive. That is a hell of a collection otherwise!
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Press the button Max! Breakaway500's Avatar

Gaah..stop it! You are driving me mad!
    When I think of all the good times that I've wasted..having good times...

The loose ones:

The coffins:

The box of 50 petit lanceros is buried under there somewhere. Probably next to the box of Casa Fuente corona gordas.
    For all the kids who'd rather flame than talk, I refuse to post.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast