Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My Humidor Noob Stash

This is a discussion on My Humidor Noob Stash within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Haven't posted a picture since I seasoned my first humidor which is this one. Just wanted to post some pictures ...

Full grown Puffer Fish xJaCkSlApx's Avatar

My Humidor Noob Stash

Haven't posted a picture since I seasoned my first humidor which is this one. Just wanted to post some pictures of my current status of my humidor.
    Last edited by xJaCkSlApx; 10-05-2010 at 05:08 PM.
    Drew Estate Ftw!.. Can you handle the Drew Brew?

Re: My Humidor Noob Stash

That's a great looking stash and the humi looks like a good size ready to receive some more!

Nice stash

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Top View Post
    That's a great looking stash and the humi looks like a good size ready to receive some more!
    lol i just bought my First box of my current frav smoke

Nice stash!!

One thing of friendly advice, take your Acids and other infused smokes and put them in a tuperware container with some type of humidification. You will soon grow away from the infused cigars and grow towards the "coventional" cigars. The ACIDs will make your conventional smokes smell and taste like ACIDs over time; deffinately something you want to do or smoke.

Those NUB Habanos are a good smoke, but after some time by an ACID, it won't be.

Quote Originally Posted by thebayratt View Post
    Nice stash!!

One thing of friendly advice, take your Acids and other infused smokes and put them in a tuperware container with some type of humidification. You will soon grow away from the infused cigars and grow towards the "coventional" cigars. The ACIDs will make your conventional smokes smell and taste like ACIDs over time; deffinately something you want to do or smoke.

Those NUB Habanos are a good smoke, but after some time by an ACID, it won't be.
    I put them in a ziplock baggy with a boveda pack partially opened in my humi

Nice stash!!

Yea. It's amazing how much a cigar can infuse from other infused cigars. It makes you wonder if all my cigars needs to be in an isolation chamber.

Quote Originally Posted by Tman View Post
    Yea. It's amazing how much a cigar can infuse from other infused cigars. It makes you wonder if all my cigars needs to be in an isolation chamber.
    are cigar marriages that bad lol ?

Nice stash wont be long till you will need your next humidor.

Nice stash!!

I agree 100% with you Shawn. That Acid is gonna ruin those NUBs in a heartbeat my friend!!!! Do the tupperdor for the infused smokes and to be honest with you a Java and a say Kuba Kuba still need to be seperate from each other cause a floral piece of chocolate dosent taste to well!!! Just my .02 brother.
    Support our troops.... Sgt. Smoke USMC....Semper Fi

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish maxwell62's Avatar

Very nice.
    Looks as if you're getting some sound advice here, thats the real value of this forum.

Thats an awesome start to your collection but I would hate to see you ruin any of them smokes thats why I added my .02!!!!!
    Support our troops.... Sgt. Smoke USMC....Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by AJ FERNANDEZ FAN View Post
    Thats an awesome start to your collection but I would hate to see you ruin any of them smokes thats why I added my .02!!!!!
    I put them in a ziplock baggy with a boveda pack in my humi. I Had my acids in there for about 2 months and havent had a bad stick yet :/

Nice stash. Make sure you post pics of your next humi. lol

Quote Originally Posted by zeavran1 View Post
    Nice stash. Make sure you post pics of your next humi. lol
    Thanks! Will do haha. Its going to be my traditional Humi Once im done experimenting with Non infused smokes.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast