Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Shazam! the mighty tupperdor

This is a discussion on Shazam! the mighty tupperdor within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; I've posted a teaser picture or two, but here in details is Shazam, my mighty tupperdor. Its where the majority ...

Maturing Puffer Fish bopmachine's Avatar

Shazam! the mighty tupperdor

I've posted a teaser picture or two, but here in details is Shazam, my mighty tupperdor. Its where the majority of my havana puros are doing time until I get my new WaxingMoon Humidor. Its fairly big, measuring 75cm x 44cm x 23 cm.

Before the cigar spa i used beads and oust fans exclusively, and it held RH perfectly. The cigar spa is just in there as backup and hardly ever turns on. I only have it because i got it as part of a fleabay purchase for my NC humi. That being said it does work pretty well from what i can tell.

You can see in this photo I removed some box lids and hot glued them facing out so you can see the graphics

And there you have it!

Here is a top view with the lid on. The big analog hygrometer is a real human hair hygrometer and is both fast and very very accurate bettween 50 RH and about 87 RH. I've tested it with boveda packs and its always right on.

Here is Shazam with the top off. My dont those Bolivars look yummy. I've put draught excluder around the top to keep the seal tight.

Here is detail on one side of Shazam so you can get an idea of whats in there.

And another side view.

Re: Shazam! the mighty tupperdor

Very good looking tupperdor!

Thank you for sharing.

Looking "Flash!" Jose. LMAO. You've already heard my thoughts. I'd do an "Eggy" if you let me anywhere near that fine collection.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Cigary's Avatar

Nice job and one thing you understand now is that a Tupperador is just as good at keeping cigars in a proper environment than some of the more costly humidors...they are a great alternative for those who can't afford the nicer wood humidors.
    A mind is like a parachute...it works best when it's open.

Very nice Jose. Made my mouth water!
    I got 'em So I smoke 'em

Very nice

Nice setup there.
    The Doctor says my nose wouldn't bleed so much if I just kept my finger out of there.

Very nice, lots of tasty looking smokes. Cant imagine why, but it makes my mouth water.

Full grown Puffer Fish txemtp69's Avatar

I've been thinking of doing this or coolerador in stead of buying another humidor (til I get a bigger house). Are the fans in there battery powered and where did you get them?

Maturing Puffer Fish bopmachine's Avatar

They are battery powered - they are Oust fans. I dont think they are that readily available anymore but you can find them on ebay.

Full grown Puffer Fish txemtp69's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bopmachine View Post
    They are battery powered - they are Oust fans. I dont think they are that readily available anymore but you can find them on ebay.
    Thanks for the info. I read something of oust fans in another thread recently I think also
    Last edited by txemtp69; 12-07-2010 at 12:06 PM. Reason: addin

Nice CCs! Looking forward to seeing your Waxing Moon Humi! I'm in the same situation...got my smokes in a cooler waiting patiently for my WM...

Scotch & Cigars

Very nice setup brother! Looking forward to seeing the custom WM humi!

More boxes under my belt Frankie Lande's Avatar

Oh My...that tupperdore never saw it coming. PIMPED SupaHero Cubanstyle.
    Nycee.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader fuente~fuente's Avatar

Looks good to me Jose! If Shazam ever quits & you need someone else to sit in there & guard your sticks, I'll take the job.
    Twitter @ OB1theStogie
    Coming at you from the Dirty Dirty...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast