Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

My Collection (Lots of Pictures)

This is a discussion on My Collection (Lots of Pictures) within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Well I hit 30 posts so here are some very fuzzy iPhone pictures of my collection. Most of my collection ...

My Collection (Lots of Pictures)

Well I hit 30 posts so here are some very fuzzy iPhone pictures of my collection.

Most of my collection is older stuff (6-8 years). I owned a B&M for 6 years so I would stash alot of what I thought was the good stuff and held onto it. After i closed my shop I got away from enjoying cigars due to time and well... time. I just recently picked it back up about a year ago and I have been going crazy buying 5 and 10 packs for the last 4 months.

I use an old Pepsi fridge for my humidor. I have plans to build a walk-in when I finish my basement. Although I may need to step up that project because I am running out of room. Guess I need to smoke more!

I have resorted to cutting the tops off of old boxes and using them as trays. The large red boxes have odds and ends in them.

My Pride and Joy: 2 boxes, 1 full and 1 about half empty, 2002 Camacho Liberty.

2003 Liberty

First run of Camacho Diplomas from 2002

The obligatory Opus

Some of the newer stuff: MoW, Ruinations, AB Sun Growns, 5 Vegas Casks

These were a gift, i have no idea what they are....lol

Some Black Pearls, Olivas,RP. The Black Pearl with the foot band beside the box is an Original BP from when they were first released 2001 ish. The size has changed a bit but still a great blend.

Cupido Toro Negro from around 2003.

More odds and ends

I didn't post pics of all my trays but I have a little bit of everything. Now I am working on getting my "taste" back and hopefully working through more of these. It's no Shuckins' size collection but thanks for letting me show off a bit.
    The Doctor says my nose wouldn't bleed so much if I just kept my finger out of there.

Re: My Collection (Lots of Pictures)

very nice stash!!!

What happened to the B&M? If you dont mind me asking.

That's an amazing collection! However, is that mold on PSP2 and some other cigars?

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Wow very nice.

Those Camacho libertys in the coffin look awesome!!!!
    "Laugh now Cry later"

Ole Crusty Spiked Fish tpharkman's Avatar

I can't believe you still have those Liberty's. Awesome pics!
    Agnes, have you seen my Don Diegos?

Scotch & Cigars

Nice stash! Great idea with the Pepsi fridge.

Very nice collection, I will also echo the thoughts on the Pepsi fridge, great idea that I might have to pursue.

Best regards, tony

Quote Originally Posted by wsamsky View Post
    very nice stash!!!

What happened to the B&M? If you dont mind me asking.
    Business just wasn't what I needed it to be to justify my being there 12 hours a day 7 days a week, especially after I got married. So I sold off the inventory and closed shop. I miss it and will probably open another some day. Nothing like spending all day smoking cigars BS'n with friends and customers.

No mold..at least from my experience. I just tossed 3 Vegas Relics and a Puros Indios Viejo that I got a few weeks ago that had mold. I am planning on taking better pictures and starting another "is this mold" thread. Its powdery not fuzzy at all.

Thanks for the replys!
    The Doctor says my nose wouldn't bleed so much if I just kept my finger out of there.

Puffer Fish with many spikes CaptainBlenderman's Avatar

Very nice collection. Thanks for sharing!

Cool collection! I like the use of the soda fridge!

That is an awesome stash man! Hope you find some time to enjoy some of those fine smokes!

Oh, the cigars that you said you dont know what they are, just send em to me and I'll make sure I can find out for you.

Talking Re: My Collection (Lots of Pictures)

I have a big Coca Cola fridge and never even thought of using it as a humidor. Probably because I have a ton of drinks in it. If my Wineador does not hold enough I may follow in your footsteps. Nice collection! Look's tasty!