Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

A Bomb from Bopmachine

This is a discussion on A Bomb from Bopmachine within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Originally Posted by Tashaz Cubans are over rated crap. Well, at least for your first 90 days as a member ...

Re: A Bomb from Bopmachine

Quote Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post
    Cubans are over rated crap. Well, at least for your first 90 days as a member they are. LOL.

Somebody owes me a new computer monitor, I just drooled all over mine.

Flatheads and Lead CigarSmokePhilosopher's Avatar

lol i've still never had a cinco.. i hear good things about the Gold though and would like to try one. i'll pick up a fiver sometime.

and since i know no one that smokes cigars but myself, i will probably never get a ISOM to try, at least not for quite a while.

thanks for the answer! looking forward to perusing that forum for sure
    The two scariest sounds you'll ever hear:
    A bang, when you expect a click //////// A click, when you expect a bang

Jose,

That has got to be the pretties bomb i have ever seen. I quite do not know why, but it almost looks like a christmas tree and a box of candies all built into one. Just stunning. I am saving that photo of them..
    Can i ask how much it costs to mail something like that from england?
    I do not know what i do wrong, but it costs me an absolute fortune to send things overseas. Is there some trick? i swear I send a few magazines to australia by boat rate, and i runs me forty dollars.

Anyway, a beautiful bomb. i am jealous.

much regards Jerry

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish eggopp's Avatar

Joses and my bomb landed at Tonys at the same time

heres mine Gifted a Humidor and some cigars

Now whilst not wanting to disclose exact amount of postage from the UK to the USA, we have a maximum weight restriction which alas is 2kg. Postage on 2kg is £24 GBP about $38USD.

Once a package goes over 2KG the postage doubles as a starter.

These two bombs were cordinated by us to cause maximum damage.

Hope that 'kind of' answers your question jerry, without giving to much info away lol

Quote Originally Posted by veteranvmb View Post
    Jose,

That has got to be the pretties bomb i have ever seen. I quite do not know why, but it almost looks like a christmas tree and a box of candies all built into one. Just stunning. I am saving that photo of them..
    Can i ask how much it costs to mail something like that from england?
    I do not know what i do wrong, but it costs me an absolute fortune to send things overseas. Is there some trick? i swear I send a few magazines to australia by boat rate, and i runs me forty dollars.

Anyway, a beautiful bomb. i am jealous.

much regards Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by eggopp View Post
    Joses and my bomb landed at Tonys at the same time

heres mine Gifted a Humidor and some cigars

Now whilst not wanting to disclose exact amount of postage from the UK to the USA, we have a maximum weight restriction which alas is 2kg. Postage on 2kg is £24 GBP about $38USD.

Once a package goes over 2KG the postage doubles as a starter.

These two bombs were cordinated by us to cause maximum damage.

Hope that 'kind of' answers your question jerry, without giving to much info away lol
    thanks, it pretty much answers my question. Its expensive to post, no matter which way its going. LOL
    I received a few years ago, from a company in London, who sent me(gratis) a small package(because I wrote them a letter of appreciation on one of their products and wanted to know where I could by more), and it was send overnight fed ex. I think the postage amount was something like 90 dollars. Amazing the cost, just because its crossing the pond.

Thanks Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by veteranvmb View Post
    thanks, it pretty much answers my question. Its expensive to post, no matter which way its going. LOL
    I received a few years ago, from a company in London, who sent me(gratis) a small package(because I wrote them a letter of appreciation on one of their products and wanted to know where I could by more), and it was send overnight fed ex. I think the postage amount was something like 90 dollars. Amazing the cost, just because its crossing the pond.

Thanks Jerry
    Your welcome Jerry and when all this customs crap calms down, you just put yourself in targets harm lmao that will teach you for being nosey...

Leading Puffer Fish swingerofbirches's Avatar

Nice job Egg and Bop!
    "The world breaks everyone, and afterwards, some are strong at the broken places." - Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by eggopp View Post
    Your welcome Jerry and when all this customs crap calms down, you just put yourself in targets harm lmao that will teach you for being nosey...
    LOL
    I have spent half my life, trying to avoid being a target

Twice, I wasn't successful at it. Do not think you are quick enough to put your sites on this old man. I still can move quick, if I have to, but would rather not, because if I have to move quick these days, I need a nap. (about 5 hours worth, LOL)

Jerry

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5point0 View Post
    When Bopmachine found out about the humidor dedicated to CC's and the cigars from Eggopp, Bopmachine decided to kick in too. Thanks Bop, I will really enjoy these sticks....Thanks
    Nice job gents enjoy Tony!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Maturing Puffer Fish bopmachine's Avatar

Glad you like it tony! now I need to find an address or two and load up some artiliary… Up for double bash eggy?

Quote Originally Posted by bopmachine View Post
    Glad you like it tony! now I need to find an address or two and load up some artiliary… Up for double bash eggy?
    yep, why not... best leave it till the new year when all this stuff with HMRC and US homeland calms down

some say I'm a dreamer... BMack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by swingerofbirches View Post
    Nice job Egg and Bop!
    Agreed. Wow, the generosity on this forum, in this community, is incredible. Good job guys.

A really nice gift, lots of enjoyment in those, awesome

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2