Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34

Party Source Humi - Newport, KY

This is a discussion on Party Source Humi - Newport, KY within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; You have a PM!...

  
  1. #16

    Leading Puffer Fish swingerofbirches's Avatar


     

    Re: Party Source Humi - Newport, KY

    You have a PM!
    "The world breaks everyone, and afterwards, some are strong at the broken places." - Hemingway

  2. #17

    Full grown Puffer Fish Short and Sweet's Avatar


     

    Re: Party Source Humi - Newport, KY

    Quote Originally Posted by swingerofbirches View Post
    You have a PM!
    You da man hope to make it Tues!

  3. #18

    ENIGMA Batista30's Avatar


     

    Re: Party Source Humi - Newport, KY

    Kevin is very helpful. I've placed an order or two over the phone with him. Very helpful. Not like it matters, but tell him I said hi.

  4. #19

    Full grown Puffer Fish Short and Sweet's Avatar


     

    Re: Party Source Humi - Newport, KY



    First trip to PS last night. Cattani and Charlie, all your fault.

    Mike had great customer service from me!

  5. #20

    Leading Puffer Fish swingerofbirches's Avatar


     

    Re: Party Source Humi - Newport, KY

    LGDSB3s, Perfecxion Xs (?), Fuente Fuente, ESG 23s, VSG Wizards & MFs ... now that's a haul that any cigar lover would be proud to have! Nicely done!

    Couldn't agree more ... Mike is a really nice guy! Always very helpful! Never once been disappointed by the PS staff!
    "The world breaks everyone, and afterwards, some are strong at the broken places." - Hemingway

  6. #21

    Full grown Puffer Fish Short and Sweet's Avatar


     

    Re: Party Source Humi - Newport, KY

    Quote Originally Posted by swingerofbirches View Post
    LGDSB3s, Perfecxion Xs (?), Fuente Fuente, ESG 23s, VSG Wizards & MFs ... now that's a haul that any cigar lover would be proud to have! Nicely done!

    Couldn't agree more ... Mike is a really nice guy! Always very helpful! Never once been disappointed by the PS staff!
    Ahaha and all the thanks goes to you my friend, thanks for the advice

  7. #22

    Assfaut Junkie Cattani's Avatar


     

    Re: Party Source Humi - Newport, KY

    Now that there is some nice looking smoke!!!

  8. #23

    Full grown Puffer Fish Short and Sweet's Avatar


     

    Re: Party Source Humi - Newport, KY

    Quote Originally Posted by Cattani View Post
    Now that there is some nice looking smoke!!!
    Partly your fault for urging me to go down there! haha

  9. #24

    Money Never Sleeps Habano's Avatar


     

    Re: Party Source Humi - Newport, KY

    Quote Originally Posted by swingerofbirches View Post
    You looking for a particular vitola or blend (Carlito or Carlos)? I talked to Micah last night and he said that he has plenty of GoF left but that the numbers all depend on the vitola, the year, the blend, etc ...



    Party Source tastings are hosted at The Beer Cellar in Newport and the events run from 5-8pm.
    As Charlie and I have discussed, I will be there this Tuesday night for the BIG event. I've been waiting all week for this!

  10. #25

    Leading Puffer Fish swingerofbirches's Avatar


     

    Re: Party Source Humi - Newport, KY

    I've done all I can to ensure my attendance. LOL
    Now all I have to do is hope that work doesn't conspire against me.

    I'm really curious as to what the 3-stick sampler will be?!?!

    We could always do a little cigar wager and make guesses as to the sampler's contents.
    "The world breaks everyone, and afterwards, some are strong at the broken places." - Hemingway

  11. #26

    Money Never Sleeps Habano's Avatar


     

    Re: Party Source Humi - Newport, KY

    Quote Originally Posted by swingerofbirches View Post
    I've done all I can to ensure my attendance. LOL
    Now all I have to do is hope that work doesn't conspire against me.

    I'm really curious as to what the 3-stick sampler will be?!?!

    We could always do a little cigar wager and make guesses as to the sampler's contents.
    Three stick sampler? Please do tell as I of course have never received the info on the event for Tuesday. Hopefully Micah re-sends it on Monday.

  12. #27

    Leading Puffer Fish swingerofbirches's Avatar


     

    Re: Party Source Humi - Newport, KY

    Each week's event is brand-centric and a 3-stick sampler is offered for $10 ... usually the value of all the sticks together is between $15-20.

    Last week's event was the Cain/Nub event so they had a Cain F Robusto, Cain F Nub Maduro and Cain F Nub Habano for $10 ...

    I'm just wondering which 3 fuente's will be in this week's event sampler.
    "The world breaks everyone, and afterwards, some are strong at the broken places." - Hemingway

  13. #28

    Assfaut Junkie Cattani's Avatar


     

    Re: Party Source Humi - Newport, KY

    I went down there and talked to Mike the other day (turned me on to a KILLER Illusione MJ12 that I loved!). He said they're pulling out all the stops, so I'm excited.

    I will also say that I know they have something rare in the back that I asked for by name and he said they would be there Tuesday...I'm not telling.

  14. #29

    Full grown Puffer Fish Short and Sweet's Avatar


     

    Re: Party Source Humi - Newport, KY

    Quote Originally Posted by Cattani View Post
    I went down there and talked to Mike the other day (turned me on to a KILLER Illusione MJ12 that I loved!). He said they're pulling out all the stops, so I'm excited.

    I will also say that I know they have something rare in the back that I asked for by name and he said they would be there Tuesday...I'm not telling.
    Mike was a great guy to deal with for my first PS stop very informative info. Enjoy the event Tues guys; I don't know if I'll be able to make it!

  15. #30

    Assfaut Junkie Cattani's Avatar


     

    Re: Party Source Humi - Newport, KY

    Quote Originally Posted by Short and Sweet View Post
    Mike was a great guy to deal with for my first PS stop very informative info. Enjoy the event Tues guys; I don't know if I'll be able to make it!
    I'm leaving work early to be there...if there is ANY WAY possible, I'd be there if I were you.

    Mike is a great guy and certainly knows what he's talking about. Great suggestions every time I go in there.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •