Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Party Source Humi - Newport, KY

This is a discussion on Party Source Humi - Newport, KY within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Originally Posted by Cattani I will also say that I know they have something rare in the back that I ...

Leading Puffer Fish swingerofbirches's Avatar

Re: Party Source Humi - Newport, KY

Quote Originally Posted by Cattani View Post
    I will also say that I know they have something rare in the back that I asked for by name and he said they would be there Tuesday...I'm not telling.
    Hmmm ... which would might you be referring to???
    Wouldn't happen to be the ones that they got in last friday would it ... maybe another name for an urban center that's been misplaced?
    "The world breaks everyone, and afterwards, some are strong at the broken places." - Hemingway

Nope........its dirty.

Full grown Puffer Fish Short and Sweet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cattani View Post
    I'm leaving work early to be there...if there is ANY WAY possible, I'd be there if I were you.

Mike is a great guy and certainly knows what he's talking about. Great suggestions every time I go in there.
    Yeah yeah I know, I know! Charlie has beat it in my head I should go, but I don't think I'll be able to make it due to work since I'm stuck in the office til 7...

Enjoy it for me! haha

I will.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3