Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Party Source Humi - Newport, KY

This is a discussion on Party Source Humi - Newport, KY within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Here are a few pics I snapped off my BB when I was there the other day. Pretty nice selection!...

Party Source Humi - Newport, KY

Here are a few pics I snapped off my BB when I was there the other day. Pretty nice selection!

Re: Party Source Humi - Newport, KY

Yes, those are boxes of GoF in the first pic on the right hand side.

La Flors in the second pic !

Elder Puffer Fish Leader dj1340's Avatar

They certainly seemed to be stocked well. I stopped in back in early Nov and there seemed to be a lot of empty space on the shelves. Glad to see them back up to normal.
    The older I get, the better I used to be.

Now swingerofbirches has something to live up to.
    http://twitter.com/charlieminato
    editor, halfwheel.com

Prices are surprisingly pretty decent as well. The guy that works there is the MAN too!

Full grown Puffer Fish Short and Sweet's Avatar

Haha Chad as weird as this sounds, I live 15 min from Party Source and I have never been to their Humi :/

Jungle Jim's has quite a selection in Fairfeild, and Tinderbox in Tri County does as well, but this looks like it tops the cake. Looks like I might be taking a trip down real soon!

Leading Puffer Fish swingerofbirches's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thegoldenmackid View Post
    Now swingerofbirches has something to live up to.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattani View Post
    Prices are surprisingly pretty decent as well. The guy that works there is the MAN too!
    Awesome prices ... i've never seen better in an actual B&M.
    You talking about the Humidor Manager, Micah?
    Actually, all the guys in the humi are awesome! Very knowledgeable and very friendly!

Quote Originally Posted by Short and Sweet View Post
    Haha Chad as weird as this sounds, I live 15 min from Party Source and I have never been to their Humi :/
    Unacceptable!!! lol
    They're having their annual year end Fuente event on 12/14 ... you should stop by then! A 3 stick Fuente sampler for $10, great prices on Fuente stuff and a few hard-to-find sticks that they're saving for the event.
    "The world breaks everyone, and afterwards, some are strong at the broken places." - Hemingway

Believe me... if it wasn't -4 in your parts of the world I would be up there for the Fuente party...

Anyone see Ian at the Oliva event last night?
    http://twitter.com/charlieminato
    editor, halfwheel.com

Jungle Jim's has quite a selection in Fairfeild, and Tinderbox in Tri County does as well, but this looks like it tops the cake. Looks like I might be taking a trip down real soon!
    That's crazy!!!!

I haven't been to JJ since I really got into smokes, but have seen it and it is pretty good. I won't mess w/ Tinderbox at Tri-County because they're all a bunch of douche bags there. PS is where its at around here for sure...great prices, nice people, and they know what the hell they're talking about.

When you want to go, feel free to PM me and I'll try to meet you there. I'm REALLY thinking about getting a few GoF for New Years!

Quote Originally Posted by thegoldenmackid View Post
    Believe me... if it wasn't -4 in your parts of the world I would be up there for the Fuente party...

Anyone see Ian at the Oliva event last night?
    Tell me about it ...

There will be a few "special" Fuente sticks available at the 12/14 event ... some of which I know about and some of which I don't.
    Looking forward to seeing what kind of deals they're going to have and what the event's sampler line-up is going to consist of!

I'm REALLY thinking about getting a few GoF for New Years!
    For half the price you could get some Litto Gomez Small Batch 3's ... my personal cigar of the year at this point! Just have to ask Micah to grab a few from the back.
    Or if you're going to go the Fuente route then maybe consider some Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversarios.

*sits back and waits for Charlie to make accusations of LG fan-boi-ism*
    "The world breaks everyone, and afterwards, some are strong at the broken places." - Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by swingerofbirches View Post

Awesome prices ... i've never seen better in an actual B&M.
    You talking about the Humidor Manager, Micah?
    Actually, all the guys in the humi are awesome! Very knowledgeable and very friendly!

Unacceptable!!! lol
    They're having their annual year end Fuente event on 12/14 ... you should stop by then! A 3 stick Fuente sampler for $10, great prices on Fuente stuff and a few hard-to-find sticks that they're saving for the event.
    Definatly sounds like something I would want to go to! Only problem is my work schedule; I am usually stuck out in work until 7 PM out in Montegomery, and I don't know the time of the event so I don't knopw if I'd make it or not.

That's crazy!!!!

I haven't been to JJ since I really got into smokes, but have seen it and it is pretty good. I won't mess w/ Tinderbox at Tri-County because they're all a bunch of douche bags there. PS is where its at around here for sure...great prices, nice people, and they know what the hell they're talking about.

When you want to go, feel free to PM me and I'll try to meet you there. I'm REALLY thinking about getting a few GoF for New Years!
    Do they still have the GoF in stock? If so how many sticks were left? I have been anxious to try a rare/higher grade/premium what ever the heck you want to call it cigar, and that might help me make my decision haha (plus A Fuente never dissapoints me).

I'll be sure to hit you up when I head down, it's only a 15 min drive for me to get dopwn there, so that's not bad at all.

Where and what time is the Fuente event?

Do they still have the GoF in stock? If so how many sticks were left? I have been anxious to try a rare/higher grade/premium what ever the heck you want to call it cigar, and that might help me make my decision haha (plus A Fuente never dissapoints me).
    You looking for a particular vitola or blend (Carlito or Carlos)? I talked to Micah last night and he said that he has plenty of GoF left but that the numbers all depend on the vitola, the year, the blend, etc ...

Quote Originally Posted by bhxhhcz View Post
    Where and what time is the Fuente event?
    Party Source tastings are hosted at The Beer Cellar in Newport and the events run from 5-8pm.

Quote Originally Posted by swingerofbirches View Post
    You looking for a particular vitola or blend (Carlito or Carlos)? I talked to Micah last night and he said that he has plenty of GoF left but that the numbers all depend on the vitola, the year, the blend, etc ...

Party Source tastings are hosted at The Beer Cellar in Newport and the events run from 5-8pm.
    In all honesty I haven't tried the more expensive/rare Fuente sticks, so I think I'm going to take my frist dive, haha anything you'd recommend?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast