Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My stash

This is a discussion on My stash within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Originally Posted by Cattani I'm not really familiar with the coolerdor....any links to good reads on them? I suck with ...

Re: My stash

Quote Originally Posted by Cattani View Post
    I'm not really familiar with the coolerdor....any links to good reads on them?
    I suck with links, try a search in the accessory forums. Basically a large cooler with appropriate amount of beads/litter and cedar boxes. You can get a cooler for short money (150 qt for 80 bucks) where you can store tons of boxes. Very smart and economical route to go!

Good start.

Quote Originally Posted by Zfog View Post
    I suck with links, try a search in the accessory forums. Basically a large cooler with appropriate amount of beads/litter and cedar boxes. You can get a cooler for short money (150 qt for 80 bucks) where you can store tons of boxes. Very smart and economical route to go!
    Like Zach said, search the forum (coolerdor or coolador) and you'll find it. Bascially it's a mass storage device used by botl's that jump in with both feet... it's not sexy or pretty, but highly functional. I have 2 and keep them both in the basement with about a pound of Heartfelt beads each. Search on beads, as once you go the cooler route, you might as well add the beads too.

Once you have the cooler and beads, go directly to cigarbid with your credit card. Then you officially are headed straight down the slope...

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by harley33 View Post
    Like Zach said, search the forum (coolerdor or coolador) and you'll find it. Bascially it's a mass storage device used by botl's that jump in with both feet... it's not sexy or pretty, but highly functional. I have 2 and keep them both in the basement with about a pound of Heartfelt beads each. Search on beads, as once you go the cooler route, you might as well add the beads too.

Once you have the cooler and beads, go directly to cigarbid with your credit card. Then you officially are headed straight down the slope...

Good luck.

Haha +1

Nice! Those decades should treat you well...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2